Status: Well aren't you cute? ;-D

Beauty and the Beast, (An Arranged Marriage)

Zoey

"It's about time you agreed to staying later!" Jake said as he stuck a fry into his mouth. I was once again at the diner with Jake, Nikki, and Marcus again, and I guess Jake's girlfriend Zoey was supposed to show up this time; Jake and her made up I guess.

"Well Wesley's not home so I deiced what the hell?"

"When the hell is your bitch supposed to get here?" Nikki said after taking a sip of her pop. I stuck my fork into my salad and took another bite before looking up at Jake.

"She should be here any minute." Jake said looking back towards the doors which opened and in walked a petite blonde woman. "Oh here she is!" Jake said standing up and walking over to her to give her a hug. Something was off about her.

"Calm." I heard Nikki whisper to Marcus; I glanced over at him. He was glaring awfully hard.

"She's up to something." he snapped.

"Guys this is Zoey, Zoey this is Audrey, Nikki, and her boyfriend Marcus." Jake said pointing to us. She had icy blue eyes, something about them reminded me of something.

"Hey." I said since Nikki and Marcus didn't reply. She gave an evil smile...or maybe I was just paranoid. Zoey sat down in the booth and then Jake sat down when she scooted over.

"So what were we talking about?" Nikki said in a bored tone as she rested her head against Marcus shoulder.

"How lame Aud's boyfriend is." Jake said.

"Husband." Nikki said; as if I cared. I was still pissed at him, not as pissed as this morning, but still angry.

"Oh, you're married?" Zoey asked tilting her head.

"Yeah, it's a long story." I answered as the waitress came over.

"Can I get you something to drink?" she asked looking at Zoey and refilling Nikki's cup.

"Um a water will be fine. Oh and can I have a slice of lemon to?" she asked politely.

"Of course dear, coming right up." the waitress said before walking away.

"What's his name?" Zoey asked.

"Why you so nosy?" Marcus asked sounding snappy, Nikki slapped his thigh. Zoey glared at Marcus.

"His name's Wesley." I answered. The waitress came back with Zoey's water and asked if she wanted something to eat; Zoey wanted nothing.

"Oh, I knew a Wesley once." she said sounding snotty.

"Jake you should lose her now before she becomes clingy with you too." Marcus growled. Jake glared at Marcus and pulled out his keys.

"You better shut up before I key your baby out there." Jake said. Marcus seemed to growl.

"You touch her and I'll gut you like a pig." Marcus snapped back.

"Well I better be going!" I said sliding out and standing up, the two boys having a glaring contest.

"I'm sorry, text you later." Nikki said before kicking Jake under the table and nudging Marcus in the ribs. "Guys knock it off." she snapped as I was walking towards the door. I pulled out the keys to Wesley's truck and walked outside. Marcus' truck was to the right of Vengeance which was at least an inch or more taller. Maggie still needed work... I hit the unlock button and went to open the door when I felt something or someone coming near me. I spun around and came face to face with a pissed looking Zoey.

"Now to finish what I started Thrusday." she said before I felt her fist hit my jaw. Shit! What'd I do?
♠ ♠ ♠
Pic of Maggie in character's. It's actually my boyfriend's truck XD...which he named Maggie and seems to care more about it then me. In my best defense his truck kinda looks like it has down syndrome...