Status: Finished :D

U Smile... I Smile

Together Forever with a Proposal... The End

Justin led me all the way to the path of the golf course that went to the beach, the one we went on our first night here. When we got onto the sand, Justin took his arm that was around my waist back and grabbed hold of one of my hands and entangled our fingers together. We walked along the shore- leaving footprints behind in the wet sand- of the beach for about five minutes until I could make out something a few yards ahead of us. As we got closer I saw a red and white checkered blanket set on the sand with what looked like plates covered with tinfoil, which I assumed had food on them. When we got to the blanket, there was a bouquet of red roses with white baby’s breath and little carnations. There was also a heart imbedded in the sand that was formed by rose petals. It was amazing! I was thinking how much time Justin spent getting this all ready and how well I’m treated, he’s the greatest there could ever be.

Justin sat down on the left side of the blanket and pulled me down to sit with him. I slipped off my flip-flops and sat down criss-crossed facing Justin.

“This is perfect, Justin. I’m glad this is how our last night here together turned out to be.”

“Me too, Sienna. This vacation has been the best I’ve ever had. I’d love to come back again with you sometime or go to a new place and experience it with you.” He took both my hands into his and started to stroke his thumbs along the top. “For you.” Justin handed me a plate with the tinfoil uncovered that revealed a half of steak, three pieces of grilled asparagus, and some grilled pineapple on a skewer.

I started to eat the delicious dinner and thought at the same time. The date scene was as perfect as could be. We were on the beach enjoying a picnic dinner, the sun was half way set below the horizon, and you could hear the waves crashing against the shore. I ended up only finishing half of the delectable dinner Justin prepared because I was too full to eat any more. I lay down on the blanket crossing my legs with my hands on my stomach and closed my eyes. Soon I felt a hand rubbing in circles on my stomach. I opened my eyes then to see a smiling Justin looking down at me.

“Do you want your dessert? Or are you too full?” Justin sent me a smirk.

“Depends on what it is?” I gave a smirk right back at him.

“Chocolate covered strawberries with a mini fudge brownie…”

“Hmm… sounds tempting… Of course I’ll have dessert if it’s that!” I sat up and grinned a huge smile.

“I thought you’d say that.” Justin chuckled. He got the case of chocolate strawberries and brownies from behind me and pulled out a chocolate covered strawberry and fed it to me. Justin and I both laughed after I finished the strawberry. He then gave me a mini fudge brownie on a paper plate and a plastic spoon. I picked up the spoon and scooped up a bite of brownie, but then when I ate the bite of brownie I dropped the spoon onto the sand.

“Justin! I dropped my spoon in the sand!” I moaned. Justin started laughing and I gave a pouting face to him.

“That was the only one I had left because I dropped mine, too!” we both burst out laughing then. After we controlled our laughter, we each picked up each other’s piece of brownie and fed it to each other. We licked one another’s fingers making sure that we had every last bit of the brownie crumbs. Then he fed me another strawberry to me and popped one into his mouth at the same time. I licked my lips and leaned forward giving him a kiss. His mouth tasted sweet from chocolate and tangy from the strawberries, a good combination.

Justin and I turned facing the sunset in front of us. I leaned against his right side and put my left hand on his thigh and rested my head on his right shoulder. Justin leaned forward and started to trace something into the sand next to the heart of rose petals. I lifted my head up and peered over his shoulder to see what he was writing. But he managed to cover it up with his arms as he was writing. As he was finishing he lifted up his arm so that I could read it and looked forward again to the sunset. I saw what was engraved in the sand:

Will you marry me, Sienna?

There was a heart imprinted right below that with our initials inside. I brought my gaze back to the sunset in front of me until Justin reached a finger out to me and turned my head by putting his finger underneath my chin. It seemed to be we were both in deep thought, searching in each other’s eyes for answers.

“Will you, Sienna?” He asked. I just bit my lip and nodded my head feeling a few tears escape from my eyes and jumped into his arms. He wrapped his arms around me tightly and kissed my cheek. Once he retracted his arms away from me I sat back down in my spot beside him. Justin pulled out something out of his pocket, but kept it clenched inside his hand.

“Remember the day we went to the mall before our trip?” I nodded. “You know how I asked you to go and get smoothies for us before we left?” I nodded again. “Well when you did that I went back to the jeweler’s and got the ring you tried on and wanted.” He unclenched his hand and then lifted the top of the black velvet box and there I saw the gold banded ring with the three diamonds on it nestled in the middle of the box. He took my left hand and took off the promise ring and placed it on my right ring finger, then took the engagement ring out of its original place and put it on my left ring finger. He brought my left hand that was in his up to his lips and kissed the ring that would be placed on my left ring finger forever.

Justin stood up and pulled me up to my feet with him. As we were standing up, I wrapped my arms around his neck and went on my tip-toes and kissed him ardently. I felt his hands grip my hips to pick me up and spun me around in a circle. When he set me down, we were still connected by our lips. The only thing I could feel was the wind whipping my dress against my legs and the feel of Justin’s lips pressed hard against mine and that was all I was thinking about too. My mind was clouded with his love for me and my love for him, and how blissful I was to call him mine. Not my boyfriend anymore, but my fiancé. Tonight was our ideal night together and I will never forget this magical moment.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'M DONE POSTING! YAY! So that was my first story, I started writing it in March and finished it in early May. But I hope you liked it, and if you did, then you'll like my second one a lot better. People from Quizilla has told me that my second story is a lot better than my first one. I'm in the process of writing it. It is taking longer for me to write because I'm so busy... but I'm trying. Anyway... That'll be up soon! Thanks for reading! Comments?