Status: Finished :D

U Smile... I Smile

Last Day in Paradise

Our last day in Maui, I woke up before Justin. I quietly walked out of the bedroom and went to the kitchen to get a bowl of cereal and read my book while eating my breakfast. After I finished and Justin still not being up, I decided to make some scrambled eggs with bacon for his breakfast. He still wasn’t up when I dished it out onto a plate and put tinfoil on to keep it warm. I went back into the bedroom and quietly picked out clothes and got ready by doing my hair and getting dressed. I decided to wake Justin up then since it was past noon and he was still asleep. I woke him up by kissing him on his lips. He started to kiss back like he usually does whenever I wake him up like that after awhile because he was in such a deep sleep. Soon he popped open his eyes and smiled a beaming smile at me. Justin reached up and wrapped his arms around my waist pulling me down on his chest and started to kiss me again. The kiss got a little heated and Justin took my first layer of my shirt off, but I had a tank underneath. He broke the kiss and moved to whisper into my ear.

“I love waking up like that. I love you, Sienna.”
“I love you, too.” I kissed him again. “I made you breakfast. Well, I guess its brunch now. But anyways it’s sitting on the kitchen counter. Scrambled eggs and bacon!” I gave a quick peck to him on the cheek and then got up, putting my shirt back on.

I walked out of the bedroom and grabbed my book off the coffee table and went out on the lanai and read. Justin came out fully dressed about twenty minutes later with his plate of breakfast in his hand. We sat in silence, him eating and me reading. When he finished, I finished my chapter and put a bookmark in and set the book down. I moved closer to him by sitting in the seat right next to him. I played with his hand on my lap and twiddled our thumbs together.

“Is there anything special you want to do on your last day in paradise with me, Sienna?” Justin said sweetly.

“Let’s just stay here. Everyday we’ve gone somewhere new, but let’s just spend the day in our condo together. Maybe go swimming at the pool. But yeah. For my last day, I just wanna lounge and not do anything. Is that okay with you? Or did you have something in mind already?”

“Nope, that’s why I was asking. But, that sounds good. Except…” he trailed off not finishing his thought.

“What?”

Justin took a deep breath and then finished, “Can I give you a special dinner tonight that I planned?”

“I’d love that, Justin.” I brought his hand that I was holding and kissed it. “You’ve treated me so well over the past five months. I love you so much, with all my heart.”

“I love you, too, Sienna. My world would be nothing without you; you’re the light that feeds the sun in my world.” He kissed me passionately on the lips and then kissed both sides of my cheeks and stood up with me walking into the condo.

The whole day, Justin and I either watched TV, talked, played card games, slept, read, or went swimming and go walking around the resort. It was the most enjoyable day of all the days we’ve been here by far. There was no rushing to places, just relaxing. It felt good. However, Justin had to leave at around five in the afternoon. He said it was because he had to get our dinner ready. He packed a few things from the condo, but not much. I have no idea what he’s planning. But I’m sure it’ll be great, it always ends up being like that. One other thing was telling me to dress nice. But that was it.

So as soon as he left, I started to get ready. I took my shower and after I rubbed the vanilla cinnamon all over me, it seemed to be Justin’s favorite scent on me. I ended up not doing anything to my hair, just let it be free except for my Citre Shine Frizz Serum, but that was the only thing I put in my hair. For my make-up I did a fairly light job- a thin line of brown eyeliner with two brushes of brown mascara and a little bit of blush. I like the natural look better than caking on a whole bunch of make-up. I went to my part of the closet and picked out a mid-thigh length brown lace on the top with a floral pattern flowing down. I paired that with a pair of my leather flip-flops that I had and some gold bangles.

By the time I was done, I walked out of the bedroom to find Justin waiting for me in the living room on the couch. Once he heard me, he met me in the hallway. Justin was all spiffed up in some khaki shorts and a brown polo with the collar popped up and a white T-shirt underneath. I realized that we were somewhat matching, and thought it was cute.

“You look beautiful. You’re gorgeous. No! You’re more than that! I don’t know how to describe you in words because you’re just too perfect.” Justin stepped closer to me, embracing me and kissing all over my face. “You smell delicious, too. Mmmm.” He ran his nose up and down my jaw bone breathing in. “Ready to go?”

“Mhmm.” I nodded; Justin put his hand on the small of my back and led me to where we were going first by pushing me forward. I was really looking forward to tonight, I could feel something great was going to happen, I just didn’t know what yet though. But I’d soon find out I presumed.