‹ Prequel: Stay With Me

You've Made Your Bed

Chapter Four

“It’ll be okay” Max reassured me, the guys, not including Josh and my son, had come back to mine, Alex’s and Jacks.

“How is it going to be okay Max? Josh just pops up out of nowhere and fucking takes my son away from me!” I screamed, I stood up off from the sofa and swiped the vase off the table frowning when it smashed into the wall, “IT’S NOT GOING TO BE OKAY!”.

“It’s not if you keep screaming and throwing things” Chris muttered, I turned to him angrily.

“WHAT WAS THAT?” I growled, he shook his head and adverted his gaze to the floor, I wasn’t having it. I paced over to him and grabbed his collar pulling him up off the sofa, “You better tell me Christopher, I am not in the mood to be fucked with!”.

“It’s not going to be okay if you keep screaming and throwing things you fucking psycho bitch!”

“Bastard” I yelled, I threw him by his collar into the wall and stormed over to him grabbing him around the throat tightly, he started to gasp for air. I kicked him in between the legs with all the strength I could muster and smirked when he hissed in pain. I pushed against his throat more.

“LAUREN!” Max cried, he grabbed me from behind and pulled me off Chris. He threw me on the sofa and laid on top of me to stop me from getting up. I stared up at him tears threatening to spill out of my eyes, “The angrier you get the higher your chances of losing Zacky are”.

“Help me Max” I whispered my voice cracking, he sighed and pulled me into a hug. I grabbed fistfuls of his shirt and started to sob uncontrollably while he tried his hardest to calm me down.

“How can I help you sweetie?” He cooed, he sat back and pulled me on his lap allowing me to dig my head back into his shoulder, “How can I help you if you won’t tell me how to help?”

“Kiss me” I murmured my eyes flicking down to his lips.

“What? Laur-” I cut him off by pushing my lips against his forcefully. He moaned into the kiss obviously shocked I had kissed him.

“Oh my” Charlie gasped, I could feel everyone turn to look at us after she’d commented on mine and Max’s situation. Max started to kiss back, his hands running up and down my sides making me bite on his lip gently, I lifted my arms and wrapped them around his neck pulling him closer. His tongue licked my bottom lip playfully, I grinned cheekily against him before opening my mouth and allowing his tongue to enter and rub against mine. “Daniel stop staring!” Charlie scolded, “Leave them be”.

“Okay, don’t fuck on the sofa Lauren” Jack sighed; I dragged myself away from Max and stared at him.

“Said you and Alex, I’ve walked in on you plenty of times” I smirked; Alex blushed a bright red and started to fidget uncomfortably. “Max” I whispered quietly so only he could hear me, “Let’s go upstairs”. He stared at me nibbling on his bottom lip before standing up and grabbing my hand, he dragged me towards the stairs.

“BE SAFE” Jack yelled.

“BE QUIET!” Dan screamed straight after Jack.

“BE MORE CONSIDERATE OF JOSH’S FEELINGS” Chris shouted, I rolled my eyes at his immaturity. Once we reached the top of the stairs Max froze, I forgot he’d never been in this house before and therefore wouldn’t know which room was mine.

“Door at the end of the corridor” I smiled, he chucked me over his shoulder and ran to my room. Once inside he kicked the door closed with his foot and then placed me on the bed. I grabbed the collar of his shirt and pulled him up until his face was in line with mine. For a couple of minutes we stared at each other, none of us saying anything. I hadn’t realised how attractive Max actually was until now. His hair had grown longer and was now a dark brown instead of his old light brown. His flesh tunnel had been taken out and was now a small hole with nothing in it. His brown eyes had become a lot lighter and now contained a slight bit of green. All in all, Max was gorgeous.

“You’re beautiful” Max muttered his hand coming down to caress my cheek.

“I was thinking the same about you” I replied closing my eyes and leaning into his touch. His head dipped down and slowly he connected our lips, our lips started to move in sync carefully. I ran my hands up Max’s legs stopping when I reached his bum, I squeezed him gently and pulled him closer to me. “Max” I whispered pulling away from his lips, he lifted his body off mine slightly and leaned on his arms hovering above me, he raised his eyebrows. “I love you” I sighed, “I never should have married Josh”. His eyes widened.

“I love you too Lauren, I always have” he smashed his lips against mine hungrily; I returned the kiss with just as much passion. I tangled my fingers in his hair pulling harshly, Max gasped giving me time to slip my tongue into his mouth. Our tongues started to battle one another. I grabbed at the bottom of Max’s t-shirt and pulled it over his head tossing it to the side. “Are we g-going to h-have sex?” Max questioned, he gazed down at me, his cheeks flustered and his chest rising and falling quickly.

“No”

“B-but... Lauren, I h-have a bit of a p-problem in my trousers” Max blushed looking anywhere but my eyes. Max was so cute.

“We’re not having sex Max, we’re going to make love” As soon as those words left my mouth he looked back up at me, his blush was still on his cheeks now a darker red. “What’s wrong Max?” I whispered running my hands soothingly up his chest.

“It’s nothing”

“Tell me Max, you seem really nervous” I pushed, he sighed and rolled off me, he laid on his side facing the wall so he was unable to see my face and I was unable to see his, “Max”.

“I’m a virgin” he mumbled, I had to bite my lip from laughing. I put my hands on the side of his body and pulled him so he was rolled onto his back, he forced his eyes closed.

“That is so cute Max. If you don’t mind me asking... why haven’t you... y’no”

“I never found the right person” he sighed, “I just didn’t want to be like the other guys. I mean Dan lost his virginity to Charlie and I think that’s what’s made them so close. I just wanted to save myself until the right girl came along. Oh god I’m starting to sound like a girl now”

“Max, that is the sweetest thing I’ve ever heard” I smiled, he looked up at me.

“You really think so?”

“I do Max” I grinned, I started to twirl his hair between my fingers.

“Be my first time?” Max asked, his blush from earlier returned to his cheeks. I couldn’t help but smile.

“Of course” I whispered, Max pushed me gently so I was lying down and ran his hands up my hips, when he reached my cheeks he lifted my head and pressed his lips against mine. We started off slowly, just enjoying the feel of our bodies against one another, but soon the kiss became more hectic. Max ripped my shirt off discarding it to the side, his hands groped my boobs making me gasp into his mouth. I had my hand in his hair pulling slightly every time he’d squeeze one of my boobs. He tore his lips away from mine and started to trail them down my face, to my jaw and then to my neck.

I breathed in deeply and closed my eyes my mouth a gape. He kissed me all over stopping when I arched my back, he smirked up at me and kissed me in the same place again. This time I let out a high pitched moan, I saw Max bite his lip and squeeze his eyes shut. I think I was turning him on with my moans. He attached his lips to my sweet spot again sucking and biting this time. I could feel a love bite already forming. I grabbed at Max’s belt quickly undoing it and throwing it on the floor. I unbuttoned his trousers and slipped them off allowing him to kick them completely off his body.

He done the same for me smiling down at me when I was left only in my underwear, I blushed and self consciously covered my body with my arms. “Don’t cover yourself up Lauren” Max kissed me, “you’re beautiful”. I moved my arms off my chest and started to trace my fingers over Max’s hip bones. Every time I neared his area he’d shut his eyes tightly. He pinned my hands above my head and reached behind my back to undo my bra, he slid it off my arms and stared at my boobs, sucking his lip between his teeth. He hunched over me and sucked my nipple into his mouth, I gasped out loud and grabbed at his hair.

He started to suck harder making sure both nipples were getting the same amount of attention, “Max” I whined when his teeth brushed against my left nipple, “that feels so good”. I was struggling to keep my eyes open the pleasure was so intense. His hand glided down my body, circling my belly button and then stopping at my knickers line, “Max! Stop teasing me”. He smirked finally allowing his hand to slip under the thin fabric. His fingers started to tease me, I was growing impatient with every stroke. “Ma- Oh god” I moaned as he slipped a finger inside me, my back arched off the bed pushing his finger in deeper. He added another finger and started to finger fuck me fast, “Max!” I cried my nails scratching his back, he attached our lips again kissing me in time with his thrusts.

He pulled his hand away smirking when I started to complain. He tugged my underwear down, putting them somewhere, not like I was paying much attention; I was busy staring at Max’s bulge. I gripped the top of his boxers and yanked them off his body. Max placed himself between my legs, “condom?” I breathed, he frowned.

“I don’t have one” He cried, I could tell he was really frustrated now.

“Oh, Max, we’ll go without” I muttered too horny to care, I wrapped my legs around his waist trying to draw him closer to me, “Max I’ll get the morning after pill or something”. He frowned hovering above me.

“Why don’t we borrow one?” Max suggested, I rolled my eyes and motioned to our bodies.

“Wait, I think I might have some in the draw” I said, I raised my eyebrows and leaned over to open my underwear draw, I felt around as I wasn’t close enough to peek into it. “AHA” I grinned pulling out a square packet. I ripped it open and slowly put it on Max making sure to do it right.

“Ready?” Max asked, I nodded my head quickly looking up at him. He bit his lip, I could tell he was worried he would mess up or something. He bit his lip slowly moving his hips forward, I felt him at my entrance. I gasped and took a deep breath as he pushed in me. “Oh fuck” He moaned, his eyes slipped closed. I squeezed my eyes shut trying to ignore the pain, “are you okay?” Max started to panic, “have I hurt you?”

“Max, you haven’t hurt me, it’s just slightly painful because I haven’t done it in ages” I explained, he nodded his head calming down slightly, “go”. He started to move in and out slowly, I arched my back and moaned loudly, I could tell Max was enjoying it, his hands were gripping my hips tightly leaving small red marks. Max leaned over me and attached our lips still managing to keep a slow rhythm going, “Faster” I gasped.

His hips started to thrust faster and faster making me gasp for air. “M-Max right there!” I moaned when he hit my spot dead on, he continued to aim his thrusts at my spot hitting it dead on each time. “Oh my god” I whined feeling my peek nearing.

“Lauren!” Max moaned loudly, I wrapped my arms around him digging my nails into his back leaving harsh red lines. “Fuck, you’re so tight” He gasped, his hair was sweaty and sticking to his forehead which made him look adorable, “Lauren baby, I’m so close”.

He attached his lips to my neck attempting to leave more love bites, “Oh Max” I moaned scratching his back more and more with each thrust. “I love you so much” I gasped, Max bit down gently on my shoulder blade.

“I love you too”

“Fuck Max!” I cried reaching my climax, Max continued to thrust into me picking up more speed. I pressed my lips against his in a sloppy kiss.

“Lauren I’m so close” Max moaned, I pulled his neck closer to me and started to playfully bite it, “Oh god” Max moaned reaching his climax, he continued thrusting a couple more minutes before collapsing on top of me, our sweat sticking us together. “wow” Max commented, he rolled off me and pulled me into his side, his arm coming around my shoulder to hold me into him, “was I okay?”

“You were great Max, are you sure that was your first time?” I asked, he nodded his head. I laid my arm over his waist and closed my eyes sleepily.

“I love you Lauren”

“I love you too Max”

“You love each other?” Josh chuckled, I jumped in Max’s arms and pulled the duvet more over our naked bodies, he stepped out from the walk in wardrobe a camera in his hand. “Our fans are going to love this” He smirked, “Max Helyer losing his virginity to the biggest fucking slut ever”.
♠ ♠ ♠
SO HERE IT IS.
It's really long like I promised.
Don't get mad over the whole Lauren and Max sex thing D:
2 Comment = New Chapter :D

By the way, I didn't have time to check it through so if there's any mistakes please tell me so I can change them.

SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT.

<3