‹ Prequel: Stay With Me

You've Made Your Bed

Chapter Five

“JOSH!” I screamed, “WHAT THE FUCK IS YOUR PROBLEM?” Josh placed the video camera on the bedside table. I heard a stampede of footsteps coming up the stairs before the door was thrown open and everyone walked in.

“What’s going on?” Alex asked, a frown plastered on his face.

“Josh was hiding in the wardrobe!” I cried pulling the duvet up to my chin, Max still had his arm around me tightly but I could tell he wanted to break down over our situation.

“What’s so bad about that?” Jack questioned, everyone else looked at me and Max expecting an answer.

“Oh my god do I have to spell it out for you?!” I yelled, “JOSH WAS HIDING IN THE WARDROBE WITH A VIDEO CAMERA. MAX AND I HAD SEX. JOSH FILMED IT. JOSH SAY’S IT’S GOING ON THE INTERNET. IS THAT BAD ENOUGH YET?!”

“Josh” Charlie gasped, “Why would you do that?”

“Oh shut up Charlie, you don’t realise how much she’s fucking hurt me in the past” Josh growled.

“Don’t you dare tell me to shut up!” Charlie snapped, I shrunk back only just realising how scary Charlie was when she was angry, “I’ve heard what happened Josh! It sounds as though you fucking hurt her; you were the one that cheated! Good on her for fucking leaving you”.

“Charlie” Dan scolded, “Don’t get involved, how many times do I have to tell you? It’s their business not ours!”.

Charlie stared at Dan and shook her head with a laugh, “You know what, I thought you were different when we got together. Dan, when your friend is being a cunt you don’t just sit back and let them do it, especially when they’re hurting someone else in the process. I don’t think I can be in a relationship with a wimp”. Charlie turned and walked out the room ignoring Dan’s cries for her to come back.

“Go after her!” I yelled, he looked at me and nodded his head before running out the room. “And you!” I growled pointing at Josh, “Why are you doing this to me?”.

“You hurt me Lauren” Josh said, I could see his body shaking slightly.

“Imagine how I felt Josh” I whispered, “I was six months pregnant when I found out you were cheating on me, did you really expect me to hang around and constantly get hurt”.

“It was only the once with that girl, she just wouldn’t leave me alone!” Josh tried to reason; I shook my head with a sigh.

“I overheard you and the guys talking when I came to stay for a while. It wasn’t the first time Josh” I sighed, “If I knew it was I would have looked past it”. Josh stared at me with tears in his eyes.

“You could have looked past it anyway! You said you loved me but you obviously didn’t!” Josh yelled.

“Don’t even bother yelling Josh. I did love you, I gave you fucking everything. You’re the one that made the mistake Josh. When I was home alone you were off fucking random slag’s” I frowned, he rolled his eyes at me.

“You’re the one fucking my best friend”

“You’re the one that stole my son!”

“You’re the one that walked out!”

“You’re the one that cheated Josh!” I cried, I grabbed some tracksuit bottoms and pulled them on my body under the covers.

“You’re the one that keeps starting arguments!”

“YOU’RE THE ONE THAT RAPED ME!” I screamed, Josh’s face dropped his eyes looking anywhere but me. I reached for a bra and pulled it on quickly without anyone seeing my boobs. Once my bra was on I got out of bed and pulled a white vest top on, “I think you should leave”.

Josh chuckled, “You really think I’m going to leave?” I frowned angrily, “I’m not leaving until you forgive me and take me back” Josh smirked. He ruffled his hair like he always used to, I watched him intently. And by that I mean I was eye fucking him, he had grown about two inches, his hair wasn’t as long as it used to be and it was now shaved one side. He had put on weight but it wasn’t enough to make him look fat. He was chubby, only slightly chubby though and he now had a small amount of stubble covering his jaw. He was gorgeous to say the least.

“Well that’s never going to happen Joshua. If you don’t leave I’ll phone the police” I threatened. He rolled his eyes.

“You always made empty threats” Josh smiled, he sat down on my bed patting Max’s leg, “so, did you enjoy losing your V card to my wife Max?” Max frowned angrily pulling his boxers on and standing up, he walked over to me and wrapped his arm around my waist. I dug my head into his neck.

“You know what Josh? You lost the rights to call her your wife ages ago” Max spat, “Sure you may not have a divorce yet, but you treated her like shit. You don’t deserve anyone”

“Haha, and you do Max?” Josh asked, “You’re the one stealing other people’s wives!”

“I’M NOT YOUR FUCKING WIFE ANYMORE” I screamed. Josh rolled his eyes and grabbed my hand dragging me out of the room. I tried to fight against him but he wasn’t having it. Max came out followed by the other guys, “LET GO OF ME!” I cried, “YOU’RE HURTING MY ARM!”
Josh shook his head, “Stop being a fucking drama queen”, Max ran over and tried to pry Josh’s hand off me.

“WHY DO YOU INSIST ON MAKING EVERYONES LIFE A FUCKING MISERY?” Max yelled, “YOU’VE BEEN NOTHING BUT AN ASS TO ALL OF US AND I’M SICK OF IT, I’M SURE EVERYONE ELSE IS TOO. YOU MOPE AROUND AND EXPECT US TO PICK UP THE PIECES OF YOUR RELATIONSHIP, BUT YOU THROW IT BACK IN OUR FACES”

Josh scoffed, “Shut up Max, no one cares about your opinion anyway. You’re just the stupid little brat in the band that no one actually cares about; you’re just someone to laugh at”. Max’s face dropped.

“That’s enough” Matt growled, “I sit back and watch you insult people constantly Josh but I’ve had enough of it too, much like Max. You can’t just sit there and insult one of your fucking band mates, that is not cool, so just shut up and stop being such an arrogant prick”

Josh let go of my arm to sarcastically clap his hands, “Well done, you guys finally stood up to me. It took a while though”

“Oh shut up” Chris sighed, rolling his eyes dramatically. Josh turned to him with an evil glare.

“What did you say?” Josh growled, balling his hands into fists.

“Oh shut up?” Chris repeated pathetically, he was obviously scared of Josh. He stalked towards Chris ready to hit him and do whatever he was going to do to put Chris in pain.

“Stay away from him Josh” I defended, standing in front of Chris. I think I was the only person that was going to stick up for Chris.

“Why are you sticking up for him Lauren?” Josh groaned, “He’s treated you like shit multiple times”.

“Yeah, but he doesn’t deserve to be beaten up for it”

“Yes he does”. Josh pushed me to the side and grabbed Chris by the collar. I frowned and started to punch him hoping to get him off Chris. Everyone started to help me, trying to force Josh away but he wasn’t having it, his grip was too strong.

“Josh” I whispered, he turned to look at me. I pushed my lips against his hoping it would get him off Chris. Josh let go of Chris and lovingly wrapped his arms around my waist pulling me closer to him. I bit his lip harshly making him scream out in pain and release me. I ran over to Max, he instantly enveloped me into a hug and made sure I was okay.

“You bitch” Josh shouted, he stormed over grabbing my arm, he pulled me towards the stairs. I lifted my spare hand and swung at his face. He started to topple backwards down the large wooden stairs. My eyes widened in horror as he landed at the bottom not moving at all.

“Oh my god” I gasped as blood started to pool around him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Oooooo drama.
Thanks for the comments guys :D
2 comments = New chapter :D

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE :)
<3
xx