Half a Sin

Road

It had been five months since Elisabet had seen Ville. It had been five months since she had thought about him and his words. Five months of work to drown the sorrow. Five months for her to let her belly grow. She had found out that she was having another boy. Kristofer was going to have a little brother and he was excited. Mary was there for Elisabet all the way. She even moved in with them.

Alo hadn't called Elisabet either. In five months he hadn't asked how she was doing, because he was doing a young 19 year old blonde. Elisabet wasn't sad about that fact. She could care less. In two more months she'd have another baby boy and this made her happy. She was a little worried about being a single mom with two boys, but she had Mary, who always had her back.

ˇˇˇˇ
It had been five months since Ville had seen Elisabet. It had been five months since she had yelled at him and five months since he walked out, leaving her on the balcony full of candles. Five months working on a new album. Five months of worrying his friends. Bam even moved to Finland for him.

"You really should stop this chain smoking. Not healthy for you," Bam told Ville as he walked into the room where Ville was playing his guitar.
"You stop and then I'll stop," was all Ville had to say to Bam.
"I may be a chain smoker, but at least I don't smoke two blocks a day. What's the matter Ville?"
"I really don't want to talk about it."
"Too bad, but you are. I'm listening."
"Well, the girl I was going to ask to marry me, slept with his ex. Okay, I can forgive that, because I did the same to her. But five months ago she told me she was pregnant and as we never had sex, it was her ex's baby. The only words I was able to get out of my mouth were in the form of a question. And I'm pretty sure you know what kind that question was."
"You didn't ask her to get an abortion, did you?"
"I did. I was angry. She was having another man's baby. But the last words I told her were that I still wanted to marry her and that..."
"Where the hell is my phone?" Bam said as Ville stopped talking.
"Why do you need your phone?"
"Cause I need to book a flight."

ˇˇˇˇ
Elisabet was reading a book, when Mary came home.

"Why do you insist on reading that crap?" Mary asked as she put her bag next to the sofa and sat down next to Elisabet.
"Because it's a good book," she answered, without taking her eyes of the third book of the 50 Shades series.
"You do know that it's porn, right?"
"It's not just that. It's also a beautiful love story, if you count out the sex scenes."
"That's not sex, it's porn."
"What ever you say."
"Where's Kristofer?"
"With Taavi. He thought it would be cool for them to hang out since they haven't done that in years."
"Okay. So what's the plan for tonight?"
"I'm going to go and take a bath and then I'll be going to sleep, hoping I will sleep until noon."
"I'll make sure you do."

With that Elisabet stood up and went to the bathroom.

ˇˇˇˇ
The next morning Mary was making coffee, when she heard a bang on the door. She didn't know who it could be at this time in the morning. She went to open the door and for her suprise it was Bam.

"Hello, are you Elisabet?" he asked.
"No," Mary answered.
"Yeah, should've figured that one out myself. Is she here?"
"She's sleeping. She's seven months pregnant, so she's sleeping and I would like that she'd sleep until the noon, as was her plan."
"Can I stay here until she wakes up? I really need to talk with her."
"I don't know. Maybe that's not a good idea."
"Please, I'm here for Ville. The man is killing himself over her and I think she might be the only one who can help him out of this black hole."
"Well come on in then. But be quite."

With that Bam walked into the apartment and sat down on the sofa, waiting for Elisabet to wake up.
♠ ♠ ♠
Chapter's title Terminaator - Tee