Status: 3 part contest entry.

A Thousand Angels Dance Around You

Epilogue

Destiny had brought us to Annie so it only seemed fitting that what had given us Annie and Annie had given us was Destiny.

Destiny Angel Haner was six years old today. It had been six years of smiles and tears, but mostly smiles. And a whole lot of messes when Destiny and Jimmy got a hold of the cake.

Decked out in cake I licked my lips as Brian, Annie and everyone else burst into laughter. Walking over to Brian, I smiled at him before shoving some cake into his face. Thanking me with a kiss, I wasn’t surprised to see a bunch of cake from my shirt on his hand which he proceeded to turn and smear all over Annie’s face.

“Brian Elwin Haner Jr. YOU ARE SO DEAD!” waddling after Brian as he fast walked around the back yard, I couldn’t stop laughing. Annie was pregnant again this time with a boy. Intent on giving us a family she agreed to a c-section.

Without Annie, Brian and I wouldn’t have Destiny or our unborn son. Matt wouldn’t have the most amazing sister and Johnny would be short one hell of a girlfriend. We must have done something right to get an angel.

“Daddy, slow down so mommy can catch you,” clapping her hands from where she sat on Jimmy’s shoulders, curls bouncing and the biggest brightest smile on her face, Destiny yelled out to Brian. Destiny was always smiling, she was always happy and light and I knew there were a thousand angels dancing around her.

I knew when Brian and I got together we were meant to be, I loved him right from the beginning and I would continue to love him and our family until the end.
♠ ♠ ♠
Destiny
Obviously, her hair will get darker as she grows up.

Hope you enjoyed.

Devon