The Mystery of Shane Grey

The Mystery of Shane Grey Ch.4

I Took a Deep Breathe And Walked into the Class Room.

All The Heads Turned my Way."Ah you Must Be the New Scholarship Student,Welcome Come over to my desk For a Moment"Who i assumed Was the Teacher Told me.He was a Tall Man Maybe late 30's.He seemed to Command Respect.

"Here is The Book You will Need For This Class"The Man Said Reaching me a Huge Ancient English Book.I Nodded

"My Name is Mr.Latin and Before you Ask Yes i Do Speak Latin.Would You Care to Introduce yourself"He Said.

Ugh The Last thing i Wanted to To Was Introduce Myself.But might as Well Get it Over With.

I Went up in Front of the Class And Cleared My Throat and Made my Voice Kinda Masculine "My Name is Shane Gr-E-y"I Said My Voice Cracking at The E in Grey.

Oh Shit.

Nobody Laughed They Just looked at me Weird Like They Couldn't Figure me Out.

Except these One Girls That Kept looking at me Funny and Whispering.Wonder What thats About?

Mr.Latin Nodded "Ok Go Sit Next to Mr.Addison"He said as Tyler the Boy im Supposed to Room With Raised his hand.

I Just realized he was In here.

I went and Sat Down Then he Turned to Me "you need a Little bit more Practice Princess"He said With a Smirk.

"1)Never Call me Princess and 2)Shut the Fuck up"I said Looking at Mr.Latin Ignoring The ass Beside me.

"I like'em Feisty"He said But i Just kept Ignoring Him.

He may be Pretty But he Seemed Like the Player Jerk Type and i Do not Mix Well With them.

The Rest of Class i Kept Getting Looks From All The Girls I Was starting to get Uncomfortable.Oh and Ass-hole Kept Poking and Bugging Me But i Ignored him to the Best of my Ability's.

Then The Bell Finally Rang.I Got up as Fast as i Could But then Someone Grabbed my Wrist.

"WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU WANT"I Yelled But when i Turned i Didnt see Tyler like i Expected.

"Woah Dude I Just wanted to give you your Book you Left on your Desk Back There"A Boy Said.

He Had Brownish Swooped Hair And Bluish Green Eyes and Didnt look To Bad To Be Honest.

"Oh Thanks,And Sorry I Thought you Were Someone Else"I Said Quietly.

"No Problem"The guy said and Bounced off happily like nothing Even Happened.

How Odd

I Shrugged it off and Went to My Next Class.

The Rest of the Day Went Pretty Smoothly.No Tyler and No Making a Fool of myself.But i Also Didnt see That guy from English.

For lunch i just Hung Around outside Under a Tree So Nothing To Tragic.Ohh But all These Chickks are Still Staring at Me i Wonder is There Something on my Face?

I Slowly Trudged To what was Supposed to Be my room That i had to Share With Tyler.

I Have avoided This Guy all Day and I Have to Come Back To Him in my room.

I Stood at the Door For a Minute.Ok Shane Nothing To Be Afraid of Just some overly Cocky Guy.

I Finally Got the Guts to Open The Door.What i saw Shocked me.

I Saw The Guy from English Class,Tyler,and Some Other guy all Looking my Way.

Oh Great.More 'Friends'
♠ ♠ ♠
I Got one Comment and that was From someone Asking me If that was the name of someone from Camp rock????
Thanks for the comment And I looked it up and Its the name of Joe Jonas's Character, EWWWWW I'm sorry you guys But i'm not changing the name for anyone Especially a DISNEY CHARACTER! XD
I'm not a Disney person and have never watched Camp rock in my life!
Please Subscribe and Comment!!!!
I would love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!