Sic Transit Gloria...Glory Fades (Zacky Vengeance one shot)

Sic Transit Gloria...Glory Fades (Zacky Vengeance one shot)

Sic Transit Gloria...Glory Fades

I'm driving down the road on my way to the bar, and I see her walking. I hope she doesn't see me looking her way, but too late she saw me. She waves me down to stop and pick her up. I stop and unlock the doors. She gets in. "where you going?" she asks me. I look ahead and start driving. "To the bar." I say quietly. "Why? What’s there for you?" "I don't know, I was hoping to find....never mind" "what?" "Don’t worry about it, where were you headed?" "Travis's house" "well I'll take you there." "So when can we hang out Zack?" "When you don't have a Boy Friend." "No one has to know Zack." "Well I know and that’s enough for me." "Well I'll see you around" She kisses my cheek and gets out of my car.
I sigh. You see I am in love with Chelsea Martin. I have been for the longest time. She is the most amazing girl that I have ever met. There are a few problems with her though.
1. She has a Man
2. She is on all sorts of drugs
3. She is a slut
4. She only wants me for sex
She doesn't want love. I can't stand her playing with my head anymore, it kills me. Then to see her with Travis, That Tears me apart. I want to tell her how I feel but I know she doesn’t feel the same way. I'm just a quick fuck to her. I will never be more then that in her eyes. I want so badly to change that.
I drive to the bar and walk in to my regular spot. "3 shots of Jack?" The bar tender asks me. "Yeah and a bud light please." I reply. She hands me my drinks and I take all three shots instantly. "Bad night?" "Yeah I guess" "is it that girl again?" "Yeah she wants to hang out/fuck me, and I told her not when she has a boyfriend. She just said that she would see me later and kissed my cheek, then got out of my car." "I’m sorry, I know how you feel." "Really?" "yeah see there is this guy that I really want, and he comes in here like every night, I know that he doesn’t like me but I really like him, and the more he talks to me it gets worse." "I'm sorry"
was she talking about me? I don't know, but I didn’t want to ask her, that would be to cocky. "Can I get you any thing else?" she asks pulling me out of my daze. "Naw I’m good for now, thank you." "Your welcome."
I get home around 3 in the morning and head to me room to crash. I wake up in the morning and my usual head ache is there. I groan and get out of bed and head for the bathroom. I get into the medicine cabinet and get out some aspirin. I take about 5 and walk into the kitchen. Aww my cure. Orange juice. It always helps me feel better. I sit there quietly and read the news paper like an old man would. My phone rings and I look at the caller ID. It's her. "Hello." I answer. "Hey, how was your night?" "Good" I simply reply. "Hey can we hang out today?" "Look Chels, I don't want to ruin anything that you and Travis have ok" "you won’t ruin anything Zack, he never finds out." "Look when you want to hang out and not just use me for sex then I would be more then glad to hang out with you." "Well how about tonight." "No sex?" "Yeah we can just chill at your house and watch a movie." "Ok I'll pick you up at 8 ok?" "That’s fine, see you then."
what was I getting myself into? I know that she will want to fuck me. But for once I would love to just make love to her. Why does this have to happen to me? Does she even love Travis? Most likely not I mean she is always calling me to "hang out" It's pretty fucked up if you ask me. Most the time I fall for it and let her come over. Then I fall into her spell and let her fuck the shit out of me. I never tell her what it's really like. I never tell her how I feel. I just keep my hands pinned down at my sides.
8 o’clock rolls around and I head over to her hose to pick her up. She answers the door. I must say she looked hot. I know that a movie isn’t all she had in mind. "Ready to go?" I ask her. "Yeah I just have to grab my bag." I walk out to the car soon followed by her. She gets in and I turn on the car. "Do you want to get something to eat first?" I ask her. "Naw lets just go to your house." I silently sigh to myself. All I wanted was maybe a little date, but no she doesn’t want that. I pull into my drive way and turn off the car. We get out and walk into my house. I offer to take her jacket and put it on the coat rack along with mine. "So what are we going to watch?" she asks me. "It’s up to you." "Well let’s watch I Know who killed me." "Ok I just got that one, I haven’t seen it yet." "Yeah me either" she says. We pop in the movie and I offer her a drink. "What do you have?" I didn’t really want to get her drunk so I offered her a soda. "I have Mountain Dew or Dr. Pepper." "How about a beer?" "Yeah I have those too" "I walk into the kitchen and grab her a beer. I figure that I might as well enjoy myself and have one too. I walk back into the living room and give her the beer. "thanx." she says with a smirk. "Your welcome" I start the movie and wouldn't you know it starts out in a strip club. "I look at her and her looking at me. "What?" I ask. She looks back at the TV. We get half way through the movie and she slides her hands up my thigh. I look over at her and she's still looking at the TV. I try to ignore her, but I know what she's doing. She's trying to get me horny so she can fuck me. The movie ends and she stands up. She looks at me and walks up stairs. Yes, I also know what she means here. And being stupid I followed her up stairs. She stands in front of me and shoves me onto my bed. She straddles me and pulls my shirt off. She runs her nails down my sides and pulls off my pants and boxers. She removes her clothes and presses her hips into mine. I keep my hands pinned to my sides I don't want to blow it. I hold back from telling her what it really feels like. My stomach turns and I feel like throwing up. She's breathing quiet and smooth, I'm gasping for breath. She’s moving way to fast, I only wanted to hold her. I whisper I love you but I know she’s only looking for Sex. I wait for it to end and the aching in my guts to subside. She finishes and rolls off quick. She puts her cloths on. "Thanx" she tells me. "Yeah" I reply. "See you around" and she walks out the door.
Written By AvyD.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is one of my favorites hope you liked it. <333 AvyD.