Status: Looking for authors :)

All is Fair in Love and Hate: A Hundred Letters

love

To the person i have a crush on

I like you at the start of the year, i didnt know why & i still dont. When i told my friends that i liked you they all said "ewwww" or "yuck" but i didnt really care on what they thought of you. My friends saw you hanging out with my best friends brother so my best friend & 3 of my other friends ran up of my best friends brother & you & told you that i liked you, i didnt care cause of coarse who would want to like me. Around 6 months later i still liked you, still didnt know why. I wrote a song for you & i was gonna give it to you, well not really me but my friend, she was gonna go up to you, give you the song then just walk off. We made this plan then my friend (at the time) had to wreck it, she went up to you, sat with you then told you that i liked you then asked me out for him. I got so pissed off with you, i thought i thought i could trust my now ex friend but i guess i can't. I lost all my trust on anyone, all because of her! Anyways, 2 weeks later i didnt like you, i liked someone else. I made a huge embrassment on liking that guy but i got over him quick. About a week later i liked you AGAIN! Don't know why & still dont know why. Only this time, I only told a few of my friends. I still like you & its kinda annoying. Me & my friends that i've told come up with reasons why i like you, my friends say "maybe its cause he's got bright blue eyes like Tom Sykes" or "maybe it's cause he's got dark hair, i know you like guys with dark hair" or "maybe its cause he plays the drums, i know you like guys that play music". I dont know why & i probley won't know why. Next year i might be in a class with you which i'm kinda afraid on that idea, one of my friends say "he could get to know you if he's in one of your classes, if you let him & then who knows you's might get together, you & him would be such a cute couple!" I ask why she thinks that & she just says just cause, I get annoyed with that idea as many people have told me that we would make a cute couple. I just wanted to write my letter just say tell you that i like you & the whole story behind it. You'll never read this cause i'm never gonna give it to you. I would like us be together but i'm too shy too!

From the person who likes you,
Madddisonnna