Status: Looking for authors :)

All is Fair in Love and Hate: A Hundred Letters

Dear Anonymous... I hate you.

Dear Anonymous…

I hate you. I hate how you go around kissing and hugging one of my worst enemies and still think everything is the same between us. I hate how you and her are always at the same places as I am. I hate myself for liking you and hating you at the same time. I hate how you always hug her right in front of me and then ask my friends whether I'm ok or not when I walk away. I hate you for making me what I am now. I'm never happy and I'm now always wearing black. And its all because of you. I HATE YOU! The only time I can ever be myself anymore is when I'm with my three best friends and they all know what you have done to me. I told them not to hate you just because I am. So I think you should thank me for that. I don't know why I feel the way I do when I'm around you, and I hate you for that as well. I've been trying so hard not to fall apart, and if you keep on mocking me by hugging and kissing her in front of me. Then I'm afraid I will cave-in. I don't want to end up killing myself just because of my hatred of you.
I hate you.

Till the end of eternity,
Darkie.