Status: active.

The Walls Have Ears

two.

Sometimes I felt like I couldn’t love her much more than I already did. And she didn’t even know my name. That’s a fucking sad story if there ever was one.

The teacher was in front of me, babbling on about atoms and the nucleus, or some other equally shitty topic. My foot tapped the floor nervously. Since the first time I had laid eyes on Rylee, the days have been growing longer; each minute turning into a century. It was hard to concentrate when I had her on my mind. Which was all the time.

“Jackson,” a high pitch voice whispered my name as I felt soft hands teasingly run up my thigh. I let myself imagine, only for a moment, that it was Rylee beside me.

“Hey babe.” I murmured, the dream of Rylee quickly diminishing as I saw the obvious, bright, perky breasted blonde next to me. I was not feeling conscious of getting caught talking. Mr. Hewitt was an older man who didn’t hear much.

“Don’t forget about that party tonight.” I could hear the delight in her preppy voice, “It wouldn’t be any fun without you.” She paused, her hand resting carelessly on my upper thigh. “And you know, I’m very fun.”she said this with a cheesy wink that would turn a normal teenage boy into a wild sex animal.

I chuckled, “Better than anyone, Morgan.”

It wasn’t hard, you know. Lying had become a second nature to me; I didn’t blink an eye. The noises running amuck in my head knew when to stop; they knew when it was time for me to put on a show. To act like nothing was wrong.

I knew, tonight, I would fuck Morgan Prue. And even though I had the head cheerleader wrapped around my finger, I would imagine she was someone different. I would imagine that she was a girl who didn’t even know my fucking name.
♠ ♠ ♠
I don't like this, thanks. Comment anyway.