The Seasons

Spring and Summer

Sighing and moving, the wind rustles through the trees, lightly sifting through everything in its path on its way to where it plans to go.

The trees sigh with gladness, feeling the sigh of a breeze, rather than a raging wind, like many days of winter bring. The trees grow green and produce leaves, in anticipation of the spring to come. Beauty begins peeking out from between the white and gray, spreading warmth.

Sunlight grows warmer and longer, showing the transformation in perfect detail.

Tulips grow tall and sprout buds, the first flowers of spring, as the daffodils go where they please.
Warmth splashes through the city, bringing with it smells of freshly cut grass and roses in full bloom.

Trees put out leaves, turning the very sky green to reflect the ground at their feet.

Irises grow and bloom, followed quickly by roses and cockscomb.

The rosebush grows outward, reaching for the cars that pass it each day, as the cockscomb tries valiantly to reach for the sky.

Children laugh and giggle, as thoughts of summer, -and the freedom it brings- skip into their heads.

In Summer, the weight of the world is no longer on your shoulders, but instead belong in the skies, the trees, the grass, and the flowers.

Summer, just the thought of it brings a smile to people's faces.

For after all, Summer is Life.
♠ ♠ ♠
That's the end ^_^
Hope you liked it...