The Best Summer Ever!

The Best Summer Ever!
By: VioletShadows01

Summary:

My name is Violet McDaven and I'm your everyday eighteen year old on the verge of completing my Senior Year of High School. This Summer is going to be last time my three friends and I can truly enjoy life before we have to face 'reality'. This Summer was supposed to be filled with relaxing along the beaches, parties and not doing anything important.

I never would have thought my best friend would win a contest (actually now that I think about it, I'm not that surprised that she did win) that landed her and three friends the opportunity to tour around with some of today's largest bands.

This is definitely going to be the best Summer I've ever had.

Disclaimer: I do not own A7X, Papa Roach, Three Days Grace, My Chemical Romance, The Used or any other bands you may recognize in the future. The entire tour is completely fictional and has no factual background, although some of the personal information on the band members will most likely true because I'm a stickler for truthful facts.

Author's Note:

The titles to each chapter is a song lyric, and if readers can guess the Artist AND Song Title, I will contact them and get basic information for a short cameo in my story. This is going to mostly be a fun story, not a lot of drama, but craziness will most likely ensue with these four.

Character Info:

Name: Violet McDaven
Nickname(s): Vi, Little Mick, Vee, Letty
Age: 18
Hair: Black, cropped short in back, but left long in front, fringed bangs streaked neon green
Eyes: Green-and-Hazel
Piercing(s): Both ears x4, stainless steel barbels x2 in outer edge of each eyebrow, left side of bottom lip (stainless steel hoop)
Tattoo(s): A collage of her favorite cartoon characters in a sleeve (stops just before her elbow) on her right arm, a sleeve on her left arm with her favorite video game characters, matching four leaf clovers (one on each hip) and a purple Hibiscus Flower above her heart.
Additional Background: Raised by her very Irish-bred family in America, became fond of sketching and music at the tender age of nine-years-old. High school majors- English and Fine Arts. Loves listening to music and hanging around her friends.

Name: Lauren Green
Nickname(s): Ren, Renny, Ren-Tard
Age: 17
Hair: Shoulder-length and dark, fire engine red
Eyes: Dark brown
Piercing(s): Both ears x4, snakebites, left side of nose
Tattoo(s): 'Ashes to Ashes' on left wrist, 'Dust to Dust' on right wrist (both in old English script), and a Deathbat on the inside of her ankle
Additonal Background: Raised in England for thirteen years, moved to America with her father after a divorce. High school majors- Creative Writing and Psychology. Loves music, movies and enjoys confusing people by speaking British slang and at a fast pace.

Name: Katherine James
Nickname(s): Katie, Kate, Katie-J, Katie-Boo
Age: 17
Hair: Chin length dark brown, streaked hot pink
Eyes: Light brown
Piercing(s): Both ears x3, right side of nose
Tattoo(s): A detailed crown with 'Daddy's Princess' on the inside of right calf, a shooting star on the inside of left ankle, a rosary necklace around left wrist with the cross resting between the first and second knuckle of her index finger.
Additional Background: Raised in America with her single mother, but her father always played an important role in her life. High school majors: Culinary Arts and Fine Arts. Enjoys music, food and winds up saying something random that leaves people laughing and questioning her mentality.

Name: Christopher Summers
Nickname(s): Chris, Topher, Chaos, Chrissy-Poo (mostly by Lauren)
Age: 18
Hair: Black and usually spiked on end
Eyes: Blue-grey
Piercing(s): Both ears x4, left eyebrow, center of bottom lip, tongue x2 (one behind the other)
Tattoo(s): left arm dedicated to his favorite horror characters/creatures from movies and books, his right arm dedicated to symbols standing for his favorite bands
Additional Background: Raised in America and became close friends with Violet at a young age. Gained a love for music around the same age as Violet and the two have often been mistaken for being in a relationship. High school majors- Performing Arts and Creative Writing. Loves music, movies, reading, writing and arguing with Lauren.

Author's Note: Just so you know, Lauren and Katie obviously don't have as many tattoos as Violet and Chris, but that is because they are younger than the other two, but throughout the story they will most likely be getting more tattoos.

Please leave reviews and don't forget the first person to guess the Song and Artist that the lyric belongs to gets a random cameo in the story.

Thank you and enjoy!
  1. Chapter One- I Remember When
    'I remember when we all used to kick back take days off school, So many times I've smiled so many times I cried but never did we try'