Status: Complete. :)

Living Our Lives So Irrationally

Date

“I think we should go out to dinner tonight” he spoke behind lowered glasses and the note pad which had been in his hand almost the entire Saturday. My eyebrows rose. “Are you saying this as a date?” I asked while folding laundry and placing them in the drawers beside him while he sat on the bed. “I guess you could call it that” he spoke. I could sense a smirk forming on his face and as I glanced over my shoulder again that's what I saw exactly. I shook my head and sighed. “Where to?” I asked placing the last article of clothing away before standing up and straighting out my own clothes I was wearing. “Somewheres nice and fancy, maybe paparazzi will be there” he said all shocked like. I looked over to him and laughed. “Yeah, 'kay, and I'll make a scandal so that we're everywhere by tomorrow morning” I spoke and walked into the bathroom. Fixing my tied up hair I didn't bother to do anything special with that morning.

It was almost four o'clock and at least I didn't need to fret over supper that night if we were going out somewheres. I sucked at cooking. My mother hadn't ever thought me anything about it she just did it. My father couldn't cook for his life and my brother got my mom's skills since he was always tied to her from the start. I always was on my own as a kid. I had my friends who I was still friends with to this day, but once I moved out of my Long Beach home and here which wasn't very far away I ended up falling in love with a certain drummer and making great friends with his band mates in a very short amount of time after the move.

“What do you want me to wear?” I asked. “Clothes, what's underneath is only for my viewing” he smirked. I rolled my eyes. “No shit I'm going to wear clothes” I went through the open closet. I barely ever got dressed up. I usually rocked out in jeans and random tank tops or band shirts. Fancy wasn't my thing though but when I did get dressed up I usually didn't look all that bad.
I pulled out one of the few dresses I did own. I wore it originally for my friends wedding reception. It was a thin black strapped cream colored dress which was about three inches above my knee. Had a black and white polka dot strap around the middle of it and had frilly plated skirt. I paired it with a pair of heels which were basically the same cream/light beige color. They were a peep toe pump with the strap around the top of my foot making a weird knot like bow. I loved it and so did my friend when I wore it less than a year ago so I couldn't see why I wouldn't love it now. “I'm going to get ready now” I said sneaking into the bathroom and starting to undress to shower.

I cut the water and got out wrapping myself up with a dry towel. Wiping the water out of my face and then cleaning off the mist which had covered my view of myself in the mirror. Once I could see my soaked reflection. I then quickly dried off my body and then started with drying my hair. After I got it semi-dry. I tightly tied the towel around me and stepped out of the bathroom. He still hadn't started to get ready, even with the fact we had two bathrooms in this apartment of ours. He glanced up from the note book he wrote in and smiled. I grabbed a pair of panties and a bra before walking back into the bathroom. I switched into the clothes I grabbed and then started on my make up. Starting out with a light foundation and then moved on to the eyeliner. I put a thick layer of dark eyeliner on. Not making myself look like Taylor Momsen with her raccoon eyed look but a dark line underneath my eye. I then applied some black mascara. I wasn't a big make up faced girl. I kept things simple to say the least. I then switched my plugs which I currently wore. I had in a plum colored silicone pair and switched them to a 0g steel pair. I fixed my hair, straighting it and then fluffing it slightly. I stood back and looking into the mirror happy with my face. The next pair was simple. I un-zipped the dress and stepped into it then zipped it back up again (with a little trouble of course). I then stepped back again and smiled. The dress still fit perfectly which I was super happy with. I picked up the heels which sat by the door and then walked out.

I flicked off the light and turned to see Jimmy had finally gotten off the bed and also left the note book for once. I smiled turning to see the bathroom door across from our bedroom was shut. I turned and then grabbed my phone and and silver colored clutch. Sitting down on the bed I then slipped on my heels and then walked out of the bedroom shutting the door behind me.

I waited in the living room for about twenty minutes until he walked out all ready to go. He smiled as I got up. “You ready?” I asked. He nodded and kissed me lightly. I smiled and took his hand as we left the house and headed for downstairs.

“You look beautiful, as always” he smiled opening my side of the car for me. I smiled and got in. He shut it and then walked around and got in the drivers side. “Well I like actually looking at you seeing lately all I've been seeing is that stupid note book in your face” I giggled as he made a face at me. “Well you won't be seeing it much longer, I've finished the last song for the album today, so that's why we're going out, and also because its been awhile” he smiled and took my hand. I nodded as my hand sat perfectly in his. We drove out of the drive way and headed down the road, not knowing at all where'd we end up.
♠ ♠ ♠
:D I like having no school. :) COMMENTS? Please and thank you!