Status: Started 9/26/2010

Invisible Handcuffs

Seven

I couldn’t stop thinking about what happened yesterday. Her words kept repeating themselves in my head over and over again. I couldn’t stop thinking about them no matter how hard I tried. I didn’t know how she managed to get into my head but she did. She made her way into my head and refused to leave.

It might have been how brutally honest with me she was. She wasn’t the first person to do this to me. She was actually one of many people to be brutally honest with me. I didn’t know what it was about her that made her so different from all the others but she was different. There was just something about what she said that madeher and her words unforgettable.

I hated to admit it but I was a bit anxious to see criminal the next day. I wanted to surprise her by not being as harsh to her today. I was hoping to catch her off guard the way that she did me. This wasn’t going to be a permanent thing. This was just something to catch her off guard. I just wanted to show her that she didn’t know me as well as she did.

When I heard the door to Scooter’s office open I couldn’t help but to smirk slightly. I knew that it was her. It couldn’t be anyone else but her.

“Sorry I’m late,” she spoke, her voice confirming my assumption. I turned around in my chair, facing her. My eyes went wide slightly as my gaze landed on her. She looked completely different from her usual appearance.

For once she wasn’t wearing a hat. Instead, her hair was pulled back into a high pony tail while a few strands hung loosely, framing her face. She was wearing a light colored lip gloss, that allowed her plump lips to appear soft and appealing, yet allowing it to look natural.

She was wearing a halter top that was between gray and light purple. The top flowed so that it was loose yet it still showed a bit of her form. The straps were tied tightly to prevent indecent exposure, but the size of her boobs caused it to appear as if they were begging to be set free.

She always wore shorts, but the shorts that she was wearing now, were far shorter than anything that she had worn before. Her shirt almost covered her shorts completely. Her toned, caramel, legs looked perfectly sculpted and smooth.

I was utterly shocked at how amazingly gorgeous and attractive she looked. She didn’t look anything like the criminal that I was use to seeing. She looked far better. Honestly, I didn’t think that criminal was capable of looking as good as she did right now. She no longer fit the standard of a potential criminal. She looked like an extremely hot, sexy teenage girl.

I noticeably tensed up as I stared at her figure, observing her. I was in completely shock. It was as if I couldn’t take my eyes off thisgorgeous, sexy, girl in front of me. I wasn’t use to seeing her this way.I wasn’t use to being attracted to her like this.

She sent Scooter a smile before walking over to the chair on the other side of the room. She sat down, pulling her I-pod out of her pocket. Her shorts instantly rode up as she crossed her right leg over her left knee. I could feel my eyes widen slightly as I observed her legs once more.

I didn’t realize what was going on until I felt the slightest moment in my jeans. By then it was too late to play anything off. She looked up from her I-pod and at me. I quickly looked away, knowing that I had been caught staring. Out of the corner of my eye I could see her still staring at me. Her brow was raised in suspicion. She quickly shook her head, muttering something under breath, before looking back down at her I-pod. Somehow I knew that she had insulted me, but I didn’t care.

The rest of the meeting I couldn’t focus. I found myself stealing glances at her whenever I could. When I wasn’t stealing glances, I was thinking about her. I couldn’t focus on anything that Scooter was talking about during the meeting. She had found another way to get inside my head.

“Justin!!” Scooter yelled.

I removed my gaze from criminal to look at Scooter. Once again I had been distracted by her without realizing it. I hadn’t heard one thing that Scooter had said to me, and I knew that he knew. Honestly, I could care less if he knew that I was too distracted by criminal to listen to him. I just didn’t want her to know the affect that she was having on me today.

“Yeah?” I questioned.

Scooter’s face contorted in exasperation. “Did you hear what I just said?”

I found myself taking one last glance at criminal. Her ear buds were in her ears as she texted on her phone. She looked as if she hadn’t noticed anything that was going on around her. I quickly looked back at Scooter before he could notice.

“Sorry Scooter, I uh, didn’t hear you,”

He sighed as he closed his eyes. He opened his eyes, staring at me in complete seriousness. He opened his mouth to speak but was interrupted by criminal’s voice. “Don’t worry I heard you Scooter,”

She looked up from her phone and at Scooter. She pulled her ear buds out of her ear before sliding her I-pod into the pocket of her jeans.

“He has a photo shoot tomorrow at 10, a radio interview the next day at 8, and another photo shoot at 12. Then he’s going to be recording in the studio all day, which Usher promises to drop in on. After that he’s going to be flying out to start shooting for his next video “U Smile” which could take up to three days,”

“Exactly,” Scooter spoke. His voice once again caused my gaze to tear away from criminal. “How is it that she knows your schedule better you?”

I shrugged my shoulders. “She is my personal assistant,” I looked over at her, this time intentionally wanting to get caught. She looked up at me, her face showing no emotion. I smirked as I gave her a once over. “She’s good at her job,”

She rolled her eyes before looking down at her watch, noticing that it was time for her lunch break. She then stood up from her seat and started walking towards the door. I watched her hips sway as she walked towards the door. I don’t believe in stereotypes, but if I did, I would agree that black girls had nice asses, mixed or not.

“You don’t know half the things I’m good at,” she spoke.

“That sounds pretty sexual,”

She opened the door before looking over her shoulder at me. I was a bit surprised when she looked back at me, and smirked. “Maybe it was supposed to,”

She had found another way to stay inside my head.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry about not posting for a while you guys. Last week was my school's homecoming week and me and my friends made sure to go to every event that they had.

Not to mention, that my life has become a MAJOR teen cliche. Seriously, i'm leaving a teen cliche...not that i mind though :D