Living In Shadows

Living In Sahdows ll Ghouls? ll Chapter 1 (Frank

"I can't believe it!" complained Frank when it was the end of the school day.
Hailey sat down on the ground with an angry face under a big oak tree beside her friends Frank, Pete, and Avril. Hailey's red pigtails with pink ribbons bounced as she shooked her head back and forth.

"I can't believe we have to do one hundred math problems/ questions for tomorrow, plus we also have science, history, and music." complained Hailey with tears in her eyes.
"I wanted to finish reading my library book and wanted to hangout with you guys too! Now I have to even wake up early in the mornninning to do some more homework figuring out these stupid questions!" said Avril ready to cry.
Pete opened his math textbook to page sixty nine.

"Actually, these review questions and problems are pretty easy, It'll be so much fun !" smiled Pete.
Frank threw his DC cap at Pete.
"Math isn't fun! It has too many numbers! Soccer is fun... tennis is fun... even pin pong is fun, but math NOT fun!" complained Frank.
"I know it might be pretty random, but I feel like having some ice-cream or something cold." said Avril.
"That'll actually make us feel much better. Let's go get some!" smiled Hailey.

So they started to walk the play ground. Went across the street and raced down the sidewalk to the McDonalds (which was actually in Wal-Mart).

"I bet you that the other grade 8's don't have to do all those math questions, and probably they just have to one page which it has at least12 questions!" complained Frank when he got in front of McDonalds.
"That's because the other grade 8's don't have a fat lady for a teacher, that when she says something you can hear her down the hallway." said Hailey.
"WE actually never proved that Mrs. Doorknob was fat!" laughed Avril turning to them.
"Well, I think we don't need to prove it, you can see her a mile away, and all you'll see is her standing there!" laughed Frank.
"And I thought I was fat!" said Avril.
"Ya, maybe in a few years, you'll just have to be twins with Mrs. Doorknob for Halloween, you won't look different from each other!" laughed Frank.
"Oh Ya, you stupid thing, well I wouldn't be saying that, cause your fatter than me! FATA$$!" complained Avril.
"It was a joke, just a joke! Gosh, people these days, they don't even know what a joke is!" smiled Frank.
Avril put her hands on her hips as she stood in front of the McDonalds, and in front of the Millway Convince Store as they were drinking their poops and eating their freezes.

"Even if Mrs. Doorknob is fat, maybe she can't help herself." said Avril in a serious voice.

Pete closed his math textbook, even though he held it in his hands for the whole walk to the Millway convenience Store and to the McDonalds.

"Maybe Mrs. Doorknob isn't fat. Maybe she's a ghoul!" Pete said for a joke.
"A ghoul?" Hailey and Avril both asked at the same time like they were stupid.
"What the hell is a ghoul?" asked Hailey again.
"A ghoul is a spy for a vampire!" explained Pete trying to hold his laughter inside him.
"So, Mrs. Doorknob is a vampire, now?" asked Avril.
"I learned about ghouls when I was reading a book about vampires." smiled Pete.

Haliey nodded. She remembered when Pete and she had read that garlic would repel vampires. They once had token a bottle of garlic, salt and sprinkled it around the classroom. And the teacher, Mrs. Doorknob, started sneezing. She was allergic to garlic, just like a ... vampire.
Avril grabbed the door handle to the Wal-Mart's Mcdonald.
"Let's forget all about this crazy talk of vampires and ghouls, and get some milk shakes!" smiled Avril trying to forget about it.
"All right!" Frank yelled and ran past Hailey.
But something inside the store mad rank stop in his tracks.
♠ ♠ ♠
It's a Halloween kind of story....
Xd