Status: going slowly

I'll Love You For Enternity

Oh such good times

Zacky's Point Of View

During the fifth movie Sophie fell asleep. Frank was rolling his eyes every time his cell phone went off.
"Answer it, he is only going to keep calling if you don't" Matt said.
"I'll answer it" Clarissa said. Frank handed her the phone and on the next ring she answered it.

"Wacky house of horrors this is Mary speaking how may I help you(pause)no he isn't available right now(pause)nope from what I heard you completely messed up(pause)yes I do know about what you are and no I don't care, but I don't want to see my best friend and her" Clarissa paused and looked at Frank like saying mom or dad.
"Mom" Frank said.
"her mom hurt(pause)We are in Australia watching the toilets go the other way. Okay bye bye" Clarissa said and hung up the phone. She looked at Frank.
"He doesn't have like a power to know I'm lying right" she asked him.
"No he doesn't" Frank replied laughing at it. Soon we looked over and we saw Johnny get his face.
"He just bought a ticket to Australia. Wow he is gullible" Johnny said. We all started to laugh and Sophie shifted a little bit.

"Why don't you take her upstairs to bed" Frank asked me.
"Sure thing" I said putting my arms around her and picked her up bridal style and walked up the stairs. When I got up the stairs I was hoping the door was opened and to my luck it was and Icky was laying in her bed sound asleep.
"Move boy" I said to him. He perked up and moved down to the foot of the bed while I set Sophie down. Then he curled up next to her and fell back to sleep.
"You like her too huh" I said as I pet his head. He looked at me as I spoke and wagged his tail.
"Keep a good watch on her" I said as he set his head down and closed his eyes. I shut the door knowing Icky wouldn't leave her and walked back downstairs.

"You kissed her" Frank said to.
"Johnny, just because you see things you aren't suppose to say them" I said to him.
"I figured her mother had to know" Johnny said.
"I knew she would fall for you soon, I mean the way she checked you out. Or I remember when you guys would be on Warped and I was on the bus because I was "sick" you would come in and she would start kicking" Frank said smiling.
"Yeah, I remember that. Even when I made surprise visits to New Jersey just to see her as a baby she would run right to me" I said.
"Aww, that's so cute" Clarissa said, "I'm so asking her how it felt to kiss The Zacky Vengeance" Clarissa said.
"I bet you want to kiss The Synyster Gates" I said. Clarissa turned bright mumbled something about going to bed and then headed upstairs.

"Way to embarrass her" Brian said.
"I already know its true" I said smiling.
"Now that the kids are to bed shall we bring out the booze" Matt asked.
"Nah, I think I'm going to turn in early" I said.
"Whoa Zacky not drinking" Jimmy said, "my best friend is already changing him."
"Shut up Jimbo" I said and walked up the stairs. Before I went to my room I checked on Sophie and Icky and they were both still sleeping soundly. I went into my room and laid down and started to think about officially making Sophie my girlfriend. Cliche oh well, if she wants to date first then we shall date first. I finally closed my eyes and let sleep take over.
♠ ♠ ♠
comments would be very welcomed please because i feel like i'm writing this for myself. please let me know what you think

also 25 more days til Halloween. I'm pretty excited