Status: going slowly

I'll Love You For Enternity

Newly turned vampire

Brian’s point of view

I watched as Clarissa laid in her bed as she slept peacefully as the change took place. I could hear her heart slowly down and I just hoped Sophie didn’t take out a lot of her blood. I could hear Sophie downstairs worrying about Clarissa. It’s been a couple of hours and Sophie was thinking she killed her best friend.

I went to go down and reassure Sophie when Clarissa’s bright blue eyes opened to a bright red color.
“Thirsty.” She said as she looked at me. I smiled and handed her a glass full of blood. Clarissa drank that and her eyes were slowly going back to blue. I handed her the other two and soon those were gone as well and Clarissa’s eyes were back to blue.

“How are you feeling beautiful?” I asked.
“I feel different. Like I can smell you and someone is cooking hot dogs.” Rissa said.
“Well we should go down and let your best friend know that you’re alive.” I said. Rissa nodded and I helped her up.

“Oh god, it’s been like 5 hours and she still isn’t awake I killed her I completely killed her.” Sophie said.
“Who did you kill?” Rissa asked. Sophie turned around and smiled and hugged her.
“Oh thank god you’re alive. I thought I killed you. Your blood was so good I just couldn’t stop when the venom was in your system I wanted more and Zack had to drag me down here and shove the blood that was in the fridge down my throat. I’m so glad I didn’t fully kill my best friend.” Sophie said still hugging Clarissa and crying.

“That is seriously all she has been worrying about.” Jamie said.
“Well I’m fine and now I won’t be the weird human that smells like vampire, now I’m the vampire that smells like vampire and I get to spend the rest of my life with Brian.” Clarissa said causing me to smile.
“Awwwwwwwww.” Everyone said. We both started to blush and once Sophie let go, I put my arms around Clarissa and gave her a kiss.
“I love you.” I said.
“I love you too.” Rissa replied.
“Double aw. My best friend is in love.” Sophie and Jimmy said at the same time. By the time we all settled down and everyone was giving Clarissa the what to do and what not to do speech Frank and Gerard came out.

“So how did it go?” Frank asked.
“Grand.” Clarissa said and wrinkled her nose since she could smell the sex more than she would have if she were still human.
“I guess it did. I told you Gerard we should have showered first and you should have made me a little more quiet.” Frank said turning red.
“What our daughter doesn’t care as long as we make a brother for her.” Gerard said which made everyone laugh.

“Will I be able to tell my parents” Clarissa asked.
“I’m sorry dear but you won’t be able to since they are both human. But I’ll talk to your mother and see if I can get full parental rights toward you.” Gerard said. Clarissa nodded and sniffled.
“You’ll still be able to see them but you might be tempted to their blood.” Sophie said. I wrapped my arms around her as she cried more.
“Well the good thing about it is, I won’t grow old and lose my best friend and the most awesomest boyfriend ever.” Clarissa said.
“And you got a lot more hotter too.” I said with a wink making her blush. We hung out more and took her to hunt for her first fresh blood. Sophie and I showed her the trick and she caught on quickly.

“What will happen at school?” Clarissa asked.
“The vampires will sense that you are new and most likely will help you out and if not. You have me and Jamie there to help you.” Sophie said. Clarissa nodded and then looked at me. I knew that look and I knew what she wanted.

“Let’s go to bed. Night everyone.” I said as I picked up Clarissa and carried her upstairs.
“Use protection!” Sophie and Frank yelled. Clarissa giggled as we made it up to my room and finished what we started.
♠ ♠ ♠
A new update since it's been forever. I'm sorry comments are appreciated :)