Status: going slowly

I'll Love You For Enternity

Finding out who this guy is

He drove me to my home where I saw not only mom and dad's car but four others. I looked at the green eyed man as he pulled into the drive way. I grabbed my backpack and laptop and walked into the house.

"Momma" I said as I saw a very tall skinny guy standing there. I looked up at him and he smiled at me with bright blue eyes.
"Hi, I'm Jimmy" he said.
"I'm Sophia you can call me Sophie or whatever really" I replied.
"Well nice to meet you Sophie" Jimmy said. I saw momma walk in and I went to him. There was a shorter guy, a guy with a shaved head and muscles and then a guy with black hair and a little beard all sitting near Papa.

"Wow Gerard she has grown beautiful" black guy said.
"It's mostly Frank who made her this way, but thank you Brian" Papa said to him. So his name was Brian. I went to momma who sat next to Papa and sat on his lap. The green eyed guy came in and sat with everyone else.

"Sophie is my new friend" Jimmy said making me laugh.
"I don't have many vampire friends but yay I have a new friend" I said cheering and giggling. The green eyed guy just kept starring at me and smiling.
"Momma, greeny is scaring me" I whispered to him. He giggled and rubbed my leg.
"It's okay Princess they won't hurt you" Momma said.
"Well since you know Jimmy, I'll like to introduce myself, I'm Matt' Shave hair guy said.
"I'm Johnny" the short hair guy said.
"I'm Brian" black haired said but I already knew that.
"And I'm Zacky" Green eyed said.
"nice to meet you all, I'm Sophia" I replied. I looked at Papa with a look like why are they here.

"Well my darling Sophia, they are here because Zacky has wanted to marry you since you were in your mothers belly. You know Grandma Iero always wanted you to marry someone who will take care of you" Papa said.
"I barely know him. I know I'm like something in the vampire world but what about Jason" I said.
"That human who wanted to fight me" Zacky said chuckling.
"Jason is a nice man but we want to be able to show our real feelings for each other and not have to hide them" Momma said taking Papa's hand.
"But I love Lyn-z and Jamia are you going to get rid of them" I asked momma and papa.
"No we won't not until you agree to marry him and then Zacky will make sure you finish out school in an all vampire school" Papa said.

"I don't want to go to a vampire school. I like my human friends, they don't know what I am" I said getting angry which started to make things in the room shake.
"Sophia Allana calm down right now" momma said.
"No" I growled as his favorite vase broke.
"To your room now" momma said. I got off his lap and walked to my room.

Frank's Point Of View

"Oh Gee, we shouldn't have told her this too soon" I said looking at my precious vase.
"I know Frankie, but they are here since they have a show and they came to visit. Sophia is old enough to marry and I know your mother probably has someone else picked out but I like the guys of Avenged Sevenfold" Gerard said.
"We could have waited, I know how much she loves Jason" I said.
"Well, you know I won't do anything to hurt her" Zacky said.
"Oh we know Zacky dear" I said to him.

I looked toward all the guys and heard a knock on the door. I went to the door and saw my mom standing there with some guy.
"Hi mom" I said to her.
"Oh Frank, where is my beautiful granddaughter" mom said.
"Up in her room she lost her temper and my favorite vase broke" I said. Sophie's power is when she gets mad things brake around her no matter what it is. I've seen a rock smash into tiny bits of gravel when she is mad.
"Well I have Chris here who is also vampire royalty on his mother's side" mom said. I saw Zacky out of the corner of my eye growl slightly. My mom pushed her way in with Chris.

"Mom" I said. She saw the guys and looked at them.
"A whole band wants to marry my granddaughter" mom asked.
"No ma'am, just I" Zacky said very politely.
"Oh well I have Chris here" mom said. She saw Gerard and smiled.
"Hello Gerard, and how are you today" she said.
"I'm fine Linda just talking with my daughter's potential husband" Gerard replied. Chris walked over to him.

"I'm assuming your her father, hello I'm Christopher Claslie" he said to Gerard.
"Nice to meet you" Gerard said in a very hostel tone.
"Gerard, honey" I said to him. Jimmy looked at the guy and came over to me.
"He would just use her and beat her" Jimmy said to me.
"I knew something was up with him" I said. My mom looked happy as Gerard and Chris talked.
"Momma" I heard Sophia said. I looked up at the stair case. I went up to her.

"Yes baby" I said hugging her.
"I'm sorry I broke your vase" she said hugging me.
"I know, I told your father not to tell you too soon. but Grandma Iero is here" I said to her. She smiled and looked at me. I nodded telling her she could go downstairs and she smiled and flew down stairs onto my mother's lap. I loved my mother and all because she was the one who visited the most out of Sophia's grandparents. I still didn't like that Chris guy not one bit.