Status: Comment and subscribe pleasee:) I'll update soon:D

Is It True Love?

Chapter Two

“Lets go up stairs.” Damien whispered into my ear.

“Why go upstairs when my house is empty?” I replied.

His smile erupted into a full grin. “I’m good with that.”

“Great. Let’s go.” He showed me to his extravagant Black 2011 Eclipse Spyder which had neon green designs running down the side. You could easily say that it was the car of my dreams.

“Is that the 2011 Eclipse Spyder!?” I exclaimed.

“Yeah, you like it?”

“Like it? Like it! How can you even ask me that? It is the car of my dreams especially with the neon green designs!”

“Wow. Most people think it’s lime green.”

“Oh no way! They are such different colors. I personally enjoy neon green better then the lime green. “

“Me too!” He said getting into the car.

“Nice interior it matches the outside!” I giggled slightly.

“You have a cute laugh.” He said looking at me.

“Thanks I think its just annoying.” I smiled at him. He smiled back.

“You are really beautiful, do you know that?” He didn’t seem like he was lying either.

No Demi. Don’t get caught up in having feels for this guy. He is a player. A p.l.a.y.e.r.

“No I didn’t but thanks.”

“You really shouldn’t wear make up. You look like a girl which should have more of a natural look.”

Now he is really sucking up. He must really be desperate, this is pathetic.

“You have not seen me in the mornings, you should be glad I wear make up to school. You should ask Desteney. She has stayed the night at my house tons of times before and when ever I wake up she yells at me to go into the bathroom and put make up on.” I laughed.

“I doubt that,” He chuckled, “Someone must be over dramatizing things.”

“I know, I know. But I really do look awful.” We were still driving but for some reason he wasn’t driving fast at all, he was barely driving the regular speed limit.

“I doubt that.”

“Okay, don’t believe me then.” I laughed again.

“So tell me about yourself. I barely know anything.”

“Well, I am British-“ I started, but got interrupted by Damien.

“Your british! No way!” He yelled.

“Umm, yeah. I wouldn’t lie about it.”

“Do you have the accent also?” He asked.

“Yes, but I only use it at curtain times.”

He looked at me curiously and stopped at the red light.

“For example, right now.” I said in my british accent, while grabbing onto his shirt and pulling him closer to me. Our lips touched and I swear the sparks were buzzing around us like crazy.

I can’t let him get to me. I just can’t. He will play me like every other girl in the past.

**Damiens POV**

When we kiss it is like nothing I have ever experienced before.

Does this mean I am in love?

She is not like the rest of the girls in the past.

Damn. I may not play this one.

She might be….

THE one….
♠ ♠ ♠
You guys wanted and you got it! I'm sorry that it took so long!! Lol. :)
More comments and subscriptions please!!!
Hope you like it!
Check the first chapter to see Damien and Demi's outfits for the party's!!