Status: Comment and subscribe pleasee:) I'll update soon:D

Is It True Love?

Chapter Three

I started to hear cars honking and so I pulled away.

"That was amazing." He whispered.

"I think you should start driving." I said, acting like it didn't bother me what so ever that that one kiss felt outstanding.

I could see he was trying to figure out what he was feeling.

After a few seconds he started to press down on the gas pedal.

"So exactly which street do I turn into, to reach your house?" He asked.

"You'll have to turn on the next right." I replied.

"Okay, no problemo"

We drove in silence for a few minutes.

"You just passed the street to my house." I stated.

"Do you think I could pass a Burger King with out stopping by and getting a large fries?" He gave a quick chuckle before stop the car and getting out.

I groaned, and got out to met him at the back of the car.

“Come on.” He said smiling holding onto my hand.

I could get used to this, wait no. No I can’t. I can’t at all why am I even thinking like this?

“Are you okay babe?” He asked.

“Oh yeah. Of course.” I said.

We were standing in line when Damien asked me what I wanted.

“Are you paying?”

“Of course. Why wouldn’t I?” He asked curiously.

“Well when people look at you they don’t exactly think of you paying for a girls food.” I said.

He opened his mouth to speak when the cashier stopped him.

“Hi. Can I take your order?”

Obviously.

‘“Yeah. I’ll have a whopper meal with a chocolate milkshake and a 10 piece nugget
meal,” He turned towards me, “What do you want?”

I smiled and looked at the cashier while I told her, “I’ll have the same as him.”

Still looking at me he said, “You sure that you can handle all of that?”

“Don’t even get me started on what I can handle.” I said seductively.

“I guess she will have the same.” He said smiling.

We got our food and sat at the cute little corner they had at the back of the 1st sitting area.

I started scarfing down my food and looked up to see Damien just staring at me.

“You sure can shovel down food now can’t ya?”

“Hey I haven’t eatin’ in,” I looked at my phone, “Damn its 3 already!”

“Do you wanna leave?” He said after he had finished.

“Sure.” I said, popping the last few fries in my mouth.

Damien opened the door for me and I walked through and pulled his shirt making him walk towards me.

“Let’s get it on. Right now in the middle of the street.” I said seductively.

He laughed and said, “come on lets get in the car and lemme get you home.”

We were turning down my street when I saw headlights coming directly towards my side of
the car.

Brakes screeched.

The car rams into the passenger side of Damien's car.

Everything goes black.
♠ ♠ ♠
Im so sorry for the long wait!! But if you want more chapters then get more people to comment and subscrib<<333
Hope u like it!
Tell me what u think!