Status: Finished.

I'll Be Your Safe Ride Home, When You Call Me

015

It’s been about a week, and I’m heading back home tomorrow. I can’t stay here with Alex forever. I’m really starting to believe that Lisa is the one who leaked the information to the press, but I don’t have evidence to back it up. Oh well, doesn’t matter now, I’m back in good health, and it’s whatever. Jack, Rian, and Zack have been hanging around me a lot because Alex was ignoring me. We got into a heated argument and he was giving me the cold shoulder. He made me cry. I can’t even remember what started the argument now; just that it was fucking stupid.

“Tally?” Alex called, coming into the kitchen.

I raised an eyebrow at him, “Yes?”

“Um,” he started, rubbing his neck in nervousness, “I just wanted to apologize for our argument, and for making you cry.”

I sort of smiled, “You’re forgiven.”

“I’m glad,” he said, hugging me tight.

I sighed as I hugged him back. I realized I like him. He’s been there for me since we met. Oh well.

“Do you really have to leave tomorrow?”

I nodded, “I really need to get back to my mom.”

He sighed, “Alright. I really don’t want you to leave. You’ve become really important to me, and important to the rest of the guys, too.”

That made me smile really big.

“Aw, you guys have made a huge impact on my life, and we can always visit each other. I mean, you guys will be touring soon, and I will come out and see you.”

He pulled me into a tight hug, “I’d like that.”

That night, Alex and I spent just talking and watching movies. I’m going to miss him, but I will see him soon.

The next morning, I woke up in the guest room with no recollection of how I got there because I fell asleep on the couch next to Alex. After I finally got myself up, I took a shower, and got my things ready to leave.

The whole band was waiting for me in the living room to say their good-byes.

“You better call us when you get home, missy,” Jack said wagging his finger in my face.
I laughed, “Of course I will silly goose.”

I hugged them, and they helped me drag my two bags out to the car, and they left Alex outside with me while they went back into the house.

I had my back against my car, and Alex was standing in front me with his hands on my hips, while mine were wrapped around his neck.

“I’m going to miss you Sunshine.”

“I’ll miss you, too, Squishy.”

I wish he would kiss me again, just so I can make sure of my feelings. Hell, who am I kidding? He’s getting back together with her.

“Be safe, okay?”

I nodded, kissed his cheek, and then got into my car. I snuck glances in the rearview mirror until I couldn’t see him anymore.

“Well, back to reality.”
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm sorry it's short, and a filler.
:]