Status: Finished.

I'll Be Your Safe Ride Home, When You Call Me

020

Four hours, twenty missed calls, fifteen voicemails, and forty texts later, Alex found me.

“Thank God I found you; you weren’t even answering your phone.”

“Uh no shit. I didn’t want to be found.”

“Well, too fucking bad. Everyone was worried sick about you.”

“Why don’t you go back to your groupie?”

Alex rolled his eyes.

“What is wrong with you?”

I huffed, “You are so fucking blind, Alex.”

I walked over to him and put my hands on his cheeks before pushing my lips onto his. It took him a second before he started kissing me back.

“Oh, I get it now,” he said, after we pulled away.

“Well, good, because you sure are slow with figuring shit out.”

“Yeah, I know.”

I bit my lip, “So, where does this leave us?”

He sighed, “Well, let me go get rid of whats-her-face, and we will talk.”

I laughed, “Alright.”

“You coming?” he asked, when he noticed I wasn’t following him.

I nodded and took his hand.

We walked to what I guessed was his room, and that girl was waiting on him. I decided to just wait outside of the room until she was gone.

I heard her yell at him, and then the door opened.

“Ugh, you can have him. The sex was terrible anyway!”

I just smirked at her and waved. She rolled her eyes, and stomped off.

“You can come in now,” Alex said, opening the door wider.

I walked inside, and Alex pulled me to him. I wrapped my arms around his neck, and his went to my waist.

I bit my lip, “I’m not perfect Alex. I’m not some beautiful super model who can cook and all that jazz. I can be me, and that’s it….you know how I am.”

He smiled, “I know, and I love you the way you are. You’re my sunshine….my only sunshine.”

I giggled at how cheesy he was being, and he just smirked.

“Well, if you will have me, and all my flaws, I would really love to be your girlfriend. I wasn’t sure how I really felt about you, but after Lisa, and after that groupie girl, I felt myself get jealous. I think I have always had it bad for you, but Jake blinded me with his so called love. Oh, and that’s another thing, please don’t cheat on me. I don’t think my heart could handle another break…it’s still broken from Jake, but I would like for you to be the one to make it whole again.”

“I won’t cheat on you, I can promise you that. We can take this relationship as slow as you want, okay?”

I smiled, “Okay. I really appreciate that.”

“I care about you a lot, and I would never want to make you feel awkward or uncomfortable.”

“Good.”

That night we went to dinner with the rest of the band.

“You guys good?” Jack asked, noticing our intertwined fingers.

“Mhmm, she’s my girlfriend now.”

A chorus of finally came from Jack, Rian, and Zack.

That night I stayed in the room with Alex, and we were laying cuddled up with each other.

“You make me really happy Tally.”

“You make me happy too, Alex.”

“Just remember I’ll always be your safe ride home when you call me. Even years from now, if for some reason this doesn’t last, you will always be one of my best friends, and I’m so glad the guys made me go on that show.”

I smiled, “Well, I think we won’t have to worry about lasting, but I really appreciate it. You’re one of my best friends too, and I think that’s why we will work so well.”

That night I drifted off to sleep as one of the happiest girls on the planet, and I had Alex Gaskarth to thank for making me feel this happy.
♠ ♠ ♠
So, it's finished.
I had to have a really cute ending. I don't think I've ever had a sad ending to a story.

Happy Fourth of July.
I hope everyone had a safe and fun time.
I cleaned my room for four hours, and now it's all nice and junk.

And We're Nothing Short of Invincible

New story. It's an Avenged Sevenfold fan fic, and I'm in complete love with it.