Status: Finished.

I'll Be Your Safe Ride Home, When You Call Me

019

I was half asleep on the couch when I heard the guys nosily come through the bus door. I looked at my phone and it was four a.m. They were out all night? Alex and Jack both had girls on their arms, and I noticed the one with Alex was the bitch from earlier.

Lovely.

I took one look at Alex. He was trashed and so was the girl.

“I’m going to bed,” I muttered.

I climbed into my bunk, and tried to sleep. It didn’t take long for me to hear noises from both sides of the room. Alex and that girl, and Jack and whoever he brought back with him.

“Oh for fuck’s sake, people are trying to sleep!” I grabbed a pillow and blanket, and walked to the front to sleep on the couch.

“Jack and Alex being loud?” Rian asked, as he looked up from his game.

“Yes, what are you still doing up?”

“Waiting on them to get done so I can sleep.”

“Oh, figures. I’m so mad.”

Rian raised an eyebrow, “Why?”

I didn’t say anything.

“You like Alex, that’s what’s wrong. Why haven’t anyone of us noticed?”

I shrugged.

“He does like you Tally. He’s just scared something will happen like with Lisa.”

“Well, he has a really shitty way of showing it.”

“Just give it time.”

“Yeah, okay, whatever.” I got comfortable on the couch and fell asleep.

“Tally, wake up,” I was being poked.

“Ugh…leave me alone.”

“Tally, wake up.” It was Alex.

I opened my eyes, and sat up.

“Why did you sleep on the couch?”

“Seriously?”

He raised an eyebrow.

“Uh, because you brought back a blonde bitchy bimbo to fuck in your bunk?”

“Oh, Layla? She’s a nice girl. She’s coming to the next show with us, which is actually tomorrow.”

“WHAT?!” I screeched, really pissed off at the moment.

“No need to scream Tallulah, I’m right here, and yes she’s coming.”

“That bitch-“

“Quit calling her names, she’s really nice,” he said, cutting me off, and stalking off from me.

“I thought there was supposed to be no drama?” I yelled after him.

He turned around, “Well, there wouldn’t be if you’d stop being such a selfish fucking bitch.”

I bit my lip to keep from crying, “Nice, so glad you think of me that way.”

The bus stopped at the hotel we were staying at for the night, and I took off, not caring where I ended up.

Alex was calling after me, but I pretended not to hear him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Just one more chapter left.
:]

Hope everyone is having a safe and fun holiday weekend.