Status: Finished.

I'll Be Your Safe Ride Home, When You Call Me

009

I hadn’t heard from Jake all week. I think he just needed time to cool off, which was totally fine with me. The guys had gotten here last night, and we were all seated around the living room watching a movie. I had my head in Alex’s lap, and my feet were thrown over Jack’s lap. I was pretty comfortable.

“This movie sucks,” I hear Rian mutter from where he was seated on the floor.

“Hey, shut up, I happen to adore this movie,” I fake glared at him and he gave me a puppy pout.

We were watching Life as We Know It. Yes, I totally made those guys watch a chick flick.

I heard the door bell ring even through all of the noise in the living room. I sighed, and got up from my spot, before I walked to the front door. When I opened it, I was kind of surprised to see my missing boyfriend standing on the porch, with a sorry expression on his face.

“Hi,” he said, biting his lip.

“Hey,” I replied, raising an eyebrow.

“Look, I just wanted to say I’m sorry. I seem to be screwing shit up all the time. I know the guys are staying with you. Your mom told me, and I’m okay with it. I just have to trust you and stop being so jealous. I love you Tally, and I really don’t want to lose you.”

I wrapped my arms around him, “I guess I can forgive you. I love you, too.”

He smiled down at me, “I have a present for you.”

I giggled, “What?”

“Well, since Avenged Sevenfold is your other favorite band….I may have pulled some strings and got us into the show tonight. We also have backstage passes. Val? I think that’s her name is pretty pumped to meet you.”

My eyes were wide, “Val is pumped to meet ME?! Are you kidding me? She’s M. Shadows’ wife, and one of the sweetest girls ever.”

He laughed, “Yeah, apparently she is a big fan of yours, and was very persuasive into talking the guys to let you meet them.”

“Ya know, you’re pretty amazing, babe. Seriously, this is awesome, but don’t think every time you mess up that a nice big present will fix it.”

He nodded and pulled me into a deep kiss.

“Go get ready because it’s tonight.”

He followed me inside, and ended up sitting next to Jack and Alex. Rian and Zack got into a conversation with him, and eventually pulled the other two into it. I was glad to see they were starting to get along.

I went upstairs, and started looking through my closet. I really didn’t know what the hell to wear. I mean, other than All Time Low, Avenged was my favorite band. I’d been following them since the beginning, and I’d waited and prayed for this day to happen.

“Need some help?”

I jumped and I heard Alex laugh at me, “Holy shit, you scared me.”

“Sorry Sunshine, I didn’t mean to scare you. Jake is down there talking to the other guys. I got bored and decided to see if you needed help.”

“Yes, I would love some help. He’s taking me to see Avenged Sevenfold, and I finally get to meet them. I’m so excited.”

“I’ve met them before, and they’re all really nice guys. They don’t act like you think they would.”

I smiled, “Well, that’s good…..so, what should I wear?!”

“Hm…” he peered into my closet, and went to work.

I ended up with an Avenged Sevenfold shirt that I had cut up, a pair of skinny light washed jeans, and my plaid slip-on Vans.

“Haha, you know, you kind of read my mind. I was about to pick that shirt. Now get out so I can get ready.”

“Yay! I did something good.” He hugged me and ran out of my room.

I raised an eyebrow at him. He’s so strange sometimes.

It didn’t take me long to throw on my clothes, do my make-up, and scrunch my short curly hair. I looked at myself in the mirror and was very satisfied with what I saw, so I left my bedroom after I made sure I had my purse and phone.

“Guys, I don’t know what time I’ll be home, but you know where the food is, and you know the sleeping arrangements. My mom should be home tonight, but she won’t bother you.”

The guys nodded.

“Be careful Tally,” Jack and Alex called as we walked out the door.

“We will be, bye.”

We sat in traffic for over an hour before we got to the arena and found a place to park. I was so nervous. I mean, I was not only meeting my other favorite band, but Val Sanders wanted to meet me. Like, holy shit, just fucking pinch me. I wasn’t even star struck when I met All Time Low. Jake had our passes ready as we walked to the door, and they even checked our names off of a list. How cool is that?!

“You ready Tally?” Jake asked as we neared the door that led to the room Avenged was waiting in.

“As ready as I’ll ever be.” I took a deep breath, and knocked on the door.

M. Shadows opened the door, and I had to mentally calm myself to keep from fan-girling, and making an idiot of myself.

“Hey, come on in. Val, come here,” Matt called.

“Everyone this is Tally Williams and her boyfriend Jake Winston.”

Val squealed, and I giggled. She pulled me into a hug, and started talking a mile a minute.

The concert had been absolutely fucking amazing. We even ended up going drinking with the guys, well, Jake was drinking. I ended up being the DD.

I was tired when I finally pulled into the driveway at three am. I heard my front door open, and there stood Alex, wide awake as ever.

He chuckled at the sight of Jake being passed out in the passenger seat.

“Too much fun?”

I sighed, “Yes, but oh well. Help me, please?”

“Yeah, I guess.”

He helped me get Jake out of the car, and into the house. He tossed him on the couch, and shrugged at me when I glared. Jake stirred, but didn’t wake up.

“Good night Squishy.”

He smiled, “Good night.”

I went up to my room, got a shower, and headed to bed.

A few hours later, and I was wide-awake. I could hear the guys downstairs, and I knew Jake was probably pissed because he was hung over. It was his own fault for trying to out drink Syn. I changed into some appropriate pajamas, and headed down stairs.

Jake was sitting at the table with my mom, and Alex deep in conversation. Rian, Jack, and Zack were on the couch playing Call of Duty.

“It is ten am, why the hell is everyone awake?” I asked, yawning.

“They woke me up, so I’m nursing my hang over,” Jake replied, throwing a glance into the living room.

“Yeah, we’re about to leave to go to the studio,” Alex said, standing up, “we will be back sometime today.”

I heard a chorus of “That’s bullshit!” coming from the living room, so something happened with their game. I just shook my head and laughed at them. Alex hugged me, and walked into the living room to get everyone out. I heard the front door shut, and knew they were gone.

“Phew, they are a crazy bunch, and now I got to leave, too. Behave,” Mom said, kissing my cheek. She said bye to Jake, and left the house.

“So, it’s just us now,” Jake smirked.

I just smiled, and looked down. He pulled me to him, and pushed his lips onto mine. It went on for awhile before we ended up in my bedroom.

I think make-up sex is the best.
♠ ♠ ♠
Tally's Outfit

I think I'm going to try to update every Monday, or every other Monday.
:]