Sequel: Teen Mom
Status: Completed, and a SEQUEL is on its way!!!

16 and Pregnant

One: I’m seven and half months pregnant

16 and Pregnant

One: I’m seven and half months pregnant

-Andrea’s POV-

Hi my name is Andrea, and I’m sixteen years old. I love to party with my friends, I sing in my band Innocent Harlots, and I like going to rock concerts and being in the mosh pits. But that’s all about to change, because I’m pregnant.

-30 weeks pregnant-

I woke up to the sound of my cell phone playing A Little Piece of Heaven. “Hello.”

“Get up we’re going to a concert tonight.”

My best friend, Erica, hung up. I sighed before getting out of bed and taking a shower. I brushed my hair then put on some skinny jeans and an Avenged Sevenfold shirt. I picked up my cell phone then went down stairs. I had just opened the front door when Erica pulled into the driveway.

I got in and we were off. We pulled up to an Avenged Sevenfold concert and I was immediately pissed off. “Hello no!”

“You have to tell him”, Erica said to me.

Seven and half months ago I went to an Avenged Sevenfold concert. I got to go back stage where I met Matt “M. Shadows” Sanders. He had just broken up with Val and needed someone to talk to. We left and went to bar, where we got totally plastered before heading back to his hotel room. We had sex that night, a lot of sex, and it was unprotected.

I’ve seen him only one time since then. He was at the mall with Val.

“Come on, sweetie, you have to tell him, he deserves to know.” Erica said.

“He’s not going to care, why should I tell him when he’s probably going to think I’m lying to get his money. I don’t want to set my self up for heartbreak.” I sighed as I wiped the tears that fell down my cheek. Damn hormones.

“You’ll never know unless you try.”

I got out of the car and walked and followed her inside. Since we had backstage passes we got to skip the line and go on inside. We stood next to the stage and just looked around. The arena was starting to fill up, so the guys weren’t around.

“We’ll watch the concert, then when it’s over go backstage and talk. It’ll be fine”, Erica reassured me.

For my sake, I hope she was right.

The concert started and we rocked out. I was having so much fun.

-Matt’s POV-

I noticed a girl in the audience, I have feeling I know her from somewhere, but she just might have been a fan I took a picture with. She was pregnant and was rocking out and belting out the songs with me, so I leaned forward and put the mic up to her mouth and let her sing a verse to me.
She was cute, definitely.

After the concert we went backstage to cool off. Val was sitting on my lap talking about something.

The door opened and two girls walked in, and one of them was the pregnant girl I let sing.

“Hey”, Jimmy said as he jumped up to rub her belly. “Sorry, I love babies!” he smiled.

“That’s okay, I’m used to it, everyone is always trying to feel the baby kick.” She said.

“So what’s your name”, Brian asked as he held Michelle’s hand.

“I’m Andrea and this is my friend Erica.” She said.

I know that name. I took a big gulp of my beer and then it hit me, She’s the girl I fucked months ago!
The guys began talking and stuff and I noticed Andrea look at me while subtly jerking her head towards the door. I told Val that I’d be back, that I was going to call someone.

“Can you show me where the bathroom is”, she asked me.

“Yeah, come on.”

We went out into the hallway and walked away some before we started talking.

“Hey”, I smiled, how have you been?”

“I’ve been good.”

“I almost didn’t recognize you with the belly.” I told her.

“Yeah, I figured that when you let me sing.” She smiled.

“So how far along are you, who’s the lucky guy”, I asked.

“Um, seven and a half months, and um…you.” She mumbled.

“Me?” I laughed. “Come on stop messing around.”

“I’m not playing, Matt. We got drunk and had sex, a lot of it, and we didn’t use a condom. I’m thirty weeks pregnant with your baby.” She sighed.

“Are you sure, I mean how do I know it’s mine and you’re just not some fan after my money?” I asked.

“I knew this would happen, I told Erica I didn’t want to tell you ‘cause I knew you would say that.” She walked off.

-Andrea’s POV-

I marched into the room where everyone was at. “Let’s go, Erica!” I said as I snatched up my jacket.

“Oh no, he didn’t”, Erica gasped as she began to feel guilty.

“He did!”

“What’s up”, Zacky asked.

“Your asshole of a friend, doesn’t believe that that’s his baby. I had to drag her up here to tell him, because she was scared to tell him!” Erica yelled.

“What the hell is going on”, Val asked as Matt walked into the room.

“We had sex seven and half months ago after a concert in New York.” Andrea sighed.

“So you cheated on me”, Val screamed.

“Wow, he didn’t cheat, he said y’all broke up, we got drunk and went back to his hotel.”

“We didn’t break up, we had just fought, but we didn’t break up. I lied”, Matt sighed.

I nodded my head as I clinched my fists together. “You lied, that’s just great.” I walked out to the car. As soon as I was in the car, I cried and cried.

Erica came out followed by the whole a7x crew and got in the car. I watched as Matt held Val as we pulled away from the venue.
♠ ♠ ♠
New story. i started this story a while ago and decied to post it. Please comment and subscribe. Tell me waht you think and I'll post more. That is if you want more? :)

<3 Alexis