Sequel: Teen Mom
Status: Completed, and a SEQUEL is on its way!!!

16 and Pregnant

Two: I’ll ask her to move in

Two: I’ll ask her to move in

-Andrea’s POV-

I woke up and looked around my room. It was painted midnight blue with purple stars on the wall that my bed rested on. I got out of my queen sized bed and went to my en-suite bathroom to shower and get ready for school. I got dressed in a pair of black jeans and a purple plaid shirt. I pulled my hair into a bun then went downstairs.

“Morning, mom”, I said as I grabbed a bottle of orange juice out of the fridge.

“Morning, baby, how’s the baby”, she asked me.

“It was kicking all night, and I didn’t get much sleep”, I yawned. I grabbed a bagel and took a bite. She kissed me goodbye then went to work. I picked up my bookbag and walked out to my 1967 Mustang Shelby or “Eleanor”.

I drove to Erica’s house and saw a black SUV I didn’t recognize. I honked the horn then turned up my radio.

Erica walked out with a7x and their girls. I rolled my eyes. Erica got in and Matt came to my side and leaned in to talk to me.

“We need to talk”, he said.

“Why, it’s not yours remember”, I said sarcastically.

“I’m sorry, I freaked. It was a lot to take in last night”, he sighed. “Val is kind of pissed at me ‘cause I cheated.”

“I bet, I’m pissed because you lied to me, got me drunk, took my virginity, and got me pregnant.”

“You were a virgin?” He asked.

“Yeah.”

“I am so sorry.” He sighed again, “I’ve really screwed up. Please let me make it up.”

“Look, I have school, okay we can talk later, or you can come talk to me during lunch”, I said.

“Okay, do you go to the community college”, he asked.

“No, I go to the high school, I’m sixteen.” I revved my car then sped out the driveway and down the road.

-Matt’s POV-

I was shocked. She’s only sixteen years old, and I’m twenty-eight! I walked over to the group with wide eyes.

“What”, Val hissed.

“I took away a sixteen year old girl’s virginity and got her pregnant.” I said.

“Holy shit, she’s sixteen!” Brian yelled. “What the hell man?”

“She don’t look sixteen”, Zacky mumbled.

“Exactly, and she don’t act sixteen, she’s mature for her age”, said Jimmy.

“Yeah, I need to be there for her and my kid”, I said.

“And how do you plan to do that”, Val asked me with her arms crossed.

“I’ll ask her to move in with me back in Huntington Beach.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you to the two people who commmented and I think it was seven who subscribed. I forgot (had a long day today). LOL Thank you for the feedback. I need more comments though if i'm going to keep updating.

<3 Alexis