Sequel: Teen Mom
Status: Completed, and a SEQUEL is on its way!!!

16 and Pregnant

Nine: Breaking up is hard to do Pt. 2

Nine: Breaking up is hard to do Pt. 2

It’s been a month now and things seem to be going good with me and Matt. I walked into the kitchen to get something to eat. Matt was on the back patio talking on the phone. “I know, but I can’t okay. I need to be here…I can’t just get up and leave to come see you just because you’re feeling depressed. No, no please don’t do that, I’ll come see you.” he hung up and turned around to face me.

“Hey baby”, he smiled.

I knew who he was talking to. I rolled my eyes and went back up to my room. I know he said that he would be there for her as a friend, but I’m getting so sick and tired of her calling all the time and pulling the suicide card whenever he tells her no.

I lay on the bed and took out my iPod. I heard my baby crying, so I ran to Jacoby’s room. I picked him up and changed his diaper before breast feeding him. Matt walked in. “Baby, please talk to me.”

I ignored him.

“What was I supposed to do? She was going to hurt herself! And I promised her I would be there for her.”

“You’re supposed to be here for me and Jacoby! I can’t take it anymore! You’re always over there, I hardly see you, and Jacoby doesn’t even know who the fuck you are! I’m sorry Matt, I know you and she were together for a long time before me, but you should have thought about that before you got me drunk and knocked me up! We don’t have to be together just because of our kid. I love you, and I thank God for Jacoby everyday, but if the only reason why you’re with me because of Jacoby, then it’s not going to work.”

I got up from the little ricking chair in Jacoby’s room and went into my bedroom. I locked the door and sat at the end of the bed crying as I rocked Jacoby to sleep. I heard Matt leave. I waited for three hours before I packed my bags and loaded up my car. I’m moving back in with mom, and then I’m going to get my own place. I understand now. When it comes to a relationship, love from one person isn’t enough for two. I love Matt with all my heart, but he doesn’t love me.

-Val’s POV-

Matt showed up to my house and I poured drinks down his throat to make him forget Andrea. My plan was to get him drunk, fuck him, and then rub it in Andrea’s face. but that didn’t work, because Matt passed out before I even got his shirt off. I rolled my eyes and stormed up to my room. Oh well hopefully she’ll see his car here or get tired of waiting and leave.

She should have known better than to mess with me. Matt is my man, and no one is going to take that from me.

-Andrea’s POV-

I had all my bags packed, but decided to wait just a little longer. Maybe he just needed to clear his head and he’ll be back. I called his phone for the second time in three hours.

“Hello?”

Oh no, that’s Val. He’s with her. I hung up and cried some more. It’s officially over. He never loved me, and if I hadn’t been pregnant with his kid, I wouldn’t be here. I loaded my car, placed Jacoby in his carrier then went out to my car. I sent Matt a text then drove seven hours to my mom’s house.

-Matt’s POV-

I woke up the next morning with head splitting headache. I realized where I was and checked to make sure I was dressed. I felt really bad for leaving Andrea last night. I took out my phone, ready to call her when I saw I had a text message from her.

I’m leaving Matt. I’m going to live with mom. I know that you don’t love me, and since you don’t I see any reason for me to stay. For us to try and stay just for the sake of our child to cruel to both us and Jacoby, because in the end we’re going to end up hating each other, and Jacoby will know it. You obviously still have feelings for Val, and I can’t replace her. I love you, Matt, and I always will, but this is for the best. Have a great life. –Andrea

[C]END[/C]
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay I'm sorry that it's so short, but I needed to end the sotry so i get started on the SEQUEL, because of the way the sotry was going. I'm on Spring Break so the first chapter of the sequal Teen Mom, will be out soon, maybe even today. lol