Sequel: Teen Mom
Status: Completed, and a SEQUEL is on its way!!!

16 and Pregnant

Eight: Cheating?

Eight: Cheating?

-Andrea’s POV-

Last night when everyone left Matt went some where. He wouldn’t tell me where he just said he’d be back. He came home about two hours later and went straight to sleep. I sighed I bounced baby Jacoby in my lap. I was watching TV when Matt’s cell phone buzzed around on the table. I picked it up and saw that it was a text from Val.

;) thanks for coming over last night! ;) –Val

Are you shitting me? I was fucking furious. I slammed the phone down on the glass table causing it to crack, but I didn’t give a fuck. I should have known this would happen, I mean he’s cheated before. But we weren’t even fighting. We haven’t fought at all. I sighed as I felt my eyes tearing up. I needed to leave. I placed the baby on the couch then went upstairs to pack up enough clothes for a few days. I shoved some stuff in there for Jacoby then grabbed my phone and keys, picked up the baby, and left. I had no idea where I was going to go. I was just driving around. I found myself on the highway heading to San Francisco.

I pulled up in front of my mom’s house seven hours later. I had a bunch of missed calls and texts but I did not give a shit. I walked inside and sat down in the kitchen. My family and friends were all there and they could tell I looked pissed.

“I think he cheated. Val text him this morning thanking him for coming over last night, so I left”, I summarized.

Everyone gathered around me and hugged me. I was too tired to really think anymore. With my baby cradled to my chest I went upstairs to the guest room and went to sleep.

I woke up to the sound of my cell phone. “Hello?”

“Andrea, where are you?”

“Matt, I don’t want to talk to you.” I hissed.

“Baby, what did I do to make you leave”, he whined.

“Why were you at Val’s? She text you this morning.”

“Baby, she wanted to talk, I swear on our son’s life, that’s all we did. She said she was depressed and I had told her we could still be friends. I just felt bad for her and I went to talk to her before she did something stupid. Please believe me; I would never lie to you.”

I sighed; I knew he was telling the truth. I could trust him; it was her I couldn’t trust. “Baby, please tell me where you are. I’m worried sick about you.” Matt whined.

“I’m at my mother’s house.” I sighed again. I got up and noticed that Jacoby was asleep in his little basinet. I gently took him out and set him on the bed so I could change his diaper. He smelled and I know how cranky my baby gets when he wakes up in a dirty diaper.

“How’s my son”, Matt asked.

“He’s sleeping. I’m changing him now, and then I’m going to go downstairs and find something to eat.”

“When are you coming home, baby? Please say you’re coming home, I told you the truth.”

“I know you did, and I’ll be home tomorrow. It’s late and I don’t feel like driving seven hours at night.”

“Okay baby. I love you.”

“I love you too.” I hung up then placed my baby back in his basinet before going downstairs to the kitchen. Mom had just taken out the roast she had cooking in the oven. “That looks so good”, I smiled.

“Sit down, baby, sit down and eat.” I did as I was told and sat down. She placed a plate of food in front of me. “Have you spoken to Matt?”

“Yeah, he went to talk to her because he promised that they could be friends and that he would help her if she ever needed it. She called him saying that she needed someone to talk to and he was afraid that she’d do something she’d regret.” I took a bite and looked up at my mom. “I trust him, but it’s her I don’t trust.”

My mom only nodded before hugging me. “All will be better soon, sweetie. Just keep focusing on the child you two brought into the world and everything will be alright.”

I nodded my head. I sure hope she’s right. I finished my food then kissed her goodnight before going back up to my room. I lay in my bed staring at the ceiling. Why do I get this feeling that my life is going to crash down around me?
♠ ♠ ♠
So sorry for the long wait. Please enjoy and comment. I really like getting comemnts. :)
<3 Alexis