Sequel: Teen Mom
Status: Completed, and a SEQUEL is on its way!!!

16 and Pregnant

Seven: Master Plan

Seven: Master Plan

-Matt’s POV-

-2 months later-

I held my son in my arms as I bounced him around. He laughed and giggled and made these funny noises with his spit and it was just too cute. I used to be scared shitless at the thought of kids, but now, I’m glad Andrea got pregnant.

“Let’s go check on mommy”, I said to Jacoby. I cradled his fragile body in my arms as I ran up the stairs to mine and Andrea’s bedroom. She was asleep, curled up in a ball in the middle of the huge king sized bed. I slowly walked over to her and placed light, sweet kisses on her face. She was so beautiful.

She slowly opened her eyes and smiled upon seeing me and Jacoby. “How are my two favorite guys in the world?”

Jacoby smiled his toothless grin and began talking baby nonsense. “I think he is good, really good. And I am too.” I placed Jacoby in her arms before laying down beside her and curling my body against hers. I kissed her temple and sighed. “I love you so much, Drea.”

Andrea smiled and kissed my lips before placing kisses all over Jacoby’s face, causing him to giggle uncontrollably. “I love you too, Shadz.”

I closed my eyes and breathed in her scent. I loved days like this. When I could just lay Andrea and my newborn son and just enjoy being with them.

The next day I was sitting in the living room having a beer with my friends while Jacoby sat in Jimmy’s lap and played with his labret piercing. All of the girls were in the kitchen gossiping and drinking wine. I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket. I took it out and saw that I had a text message from Val.

Hey can we talk? I really need someone to talk to right now. -Val

Um, everybody is @ my house right now so I can’t really leave. –Matt

I jus feel so alone right now. I mean yea Michelle is on my side about our situation, but she is with Brian and if Brian is gonna b there with u and her then so is Chelle. I’ve been so upset and depressed since we split, Matt. Do u even still care about me? –Val

Of course I do! –Matt


I was beginning to feel bad. Val had been there for me and I cheated on her with a teenager and left her for the girl I cheated on her with and had a baby with as well.

Do u still love me? plz say u do, Matt! –Val

Yes I still love u, Val. Do u want me to come see u later on tonight maybe and we can talk things out. I hate it when ur upset. –Matt

I’d like that. Come by when ur free I’ll leave the door unlocked. –Val


-Val’s POV-

Matt always was a sucker for women in distress he always feels he needs to make someone feel better when they’re sad. Sure you might think I’m being a bitch for playing Matt like that. But hey that bitch, Andrea has got it coming. How dare she take my man and have his first child. That little girl doesn’t know who she is messing with!

I’ll get him back, I swear I will, and if I have to hurt a few people in the process, mainly Andrea and her bastard child, well then it will all be worth it. I roll over and wrap my arms around Antonio, the guy I met at the bar last night. He’s not as good as Matt was in bed, but he’ll have to do for now.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know it's short and i know i haven't been on for a while (i've been SUPER BUSY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) but plz forgive me and read this and comment/ subscribe.
<3 Alexis