Status: I'm working on chapters right now! I am so sorry that this took so long to get out! I'll explain everything soon.

Maybe Our Relationship isn't as Crazy as it Seems.

Ten

I woke up drenched in sweat and had a throbbing headache. I got hardly any sleep and when I was sleeping I was having nightmares. I ran a hand through my dirty hair and rubbed my temple trying to sooth the pain but it was useless. I sighed and got out of bed, grabbing a few things from out of my suit case and walked out of the Johnny and Lacey’s guest bedroom and into the bathroom that was across the hall.

I felt disgusting and when I looked in the mirror I looked just as bad as I felt. My skin was dull; I had dark circles around my eyes and my black eye was even worse today then yesterday. I let a sigh escape from my lips and threw my hair up into a bun; I felt too weak to even attempt to take a shower. I changed into a pair of pants & a tee shirt, not even bothering to hide my bruises that covered my body. I didn’t care anymore; I was too tired to care.

I went back into the guest room and quickly put my pajamas back into my suitcase and then made my way downstairs, following the noises that lead me to the kitchen. Johnny was sitting at the table with a plate full of food and Lacey was standing in front of the stove with her back to me. I walked in catching Johnny’s attention from the television they had on the wall across from the table.

He smiled at me “how are you feeling today Kell?” he questioned

I sat down at the table across from him and let out a sight

“I’m feeling alright I guess, tired and really sore” I said softly.

Lacey turned towards me and walked over setting a plate in front of me, it was piled high with food.

“You’ll feel better eventually Kell but you need to eat” She said to me.

I gave her a look and went to speak but before I could she interrupted me.

“Seriously Kelly I won’t let you leave the table until you eat all of this” she said

I just laughed lightly and nodded my head in understanding and grabbed a piece of bacon and bit into it causing both her and Johnny to smile.

Once she turned around again I dropped the bacon back on the plate and swallowed the little bit of bacon that was in my mouth. I stood up from the table making Johnny look at me in question.

“I’m just going to go out to my car and grab something real quick.” I told him and turned around not waiting for a response from him.

I walked out into the California heat and walked across the street to where my car was parked, unlocked it quickly and opened the glove compartment searching for my emergency pack of cigarettes. A smile formed on my lips when I found the pack of Marlboro 100’s and I shut and locked my car again before walking back towards Lacey and Johnny’s front porch.

I leaned against the fence of the porch, my back towards the street and took a cigarette from the pack and dug through my pockets for my lighter. Once I found it I lit my cigarette and inhaled deeply missing the way it felt to smoke.

I smoked when I met Matt and when our relationship got worse I smoked a lot more but he made me promise that I would quit because he hated it. That was almost seven months ago, seven long months.

I closed my eyes and leaned my head back; inhaling from the cigarette again I felt a smirk form on my lips again. Matt broke his promise, so I’m breaking one of mine to him.

I let my mind wander to the times when Matt and I had been happy, before the fighting, the hitting started.



Matt and I were sitting in the living room of our new home, eating Chinese food strait out of the containers. We were officially moved into our new home, our first house together. We both had these huge smiles the whole day we were moving boxes and furniture into the house that just wouldn’t go away.

I was watching ‘House of a thousand corpses’ play on out television, when I felt something hit my cheek. I looked down at my lap and saw a noodle sitting there; I looked over towards Matt and saw him smirking at the television. I felt myself start to smirk when I grabbed one of my noodles and threw it at him and watched it land in his hair. I suppressed a giggle and turned my attention back towards the movie. Only a few seconds later I felt not one but two noodles land on my face, I let out a little gasp and turned to look at Matt only to see him smirking even wider but still looking at the television. Instead of only grabbing one or two noodles I grabbed a handle full and threw them at him and watched as his smirk fell from his face and turned into shock instead. He turned his face towards me and I started laughing; he had noodles stuck in his hair and some on his shirt. He smirked at me before grabbing a box and throwing it at me; I stopped laughing when the rice hit my face but started laughing again. I didn’t think that Matt and I would be having a food fight. I grabbed a box of orange chicken and launched myself at Matt making us fall backwards with me straddling his waist. I dumped the chicken all over him and started laughing harder. Once he got over the shock of what I did he started laughing too.

A few seconds later he was picking me up and putting me over his shoulder running up the stairs, both of us still laughing. He opened our bedroom door and dropped me on our bed before stripping his shirt of and jumping on the bed. I smirked at him and then we quickly attached our lips together.

After a few minutes of kissing we both pulled away breathless. Matt put his forehead against mine and kissed me.

“I love you Kellie, so much” He softly.

I smiled at him before pecking his lips, “I love you too Matt” I said and then started laughing again when I pulled a noodle from his hair.


I opened my eyes and blinked back the tears that were threatening to spill. Things were so perfect back then, we were so happy.

I let a sigh escape my lips before I brought my cigarette back to my lips and inhaled deeply.

“You promised me you’d quit smoking Kellie” an all so familiar voice said. A voice I didn’t want to hear right now.

I turned my self around and was face to face with Matt Sanders.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys! Sorry this took awhile to get out, my computer decided to erase this chapter so I had to rewrite it. This is a bit of a filler but it kind of gives you and idea of what there past use to be.
Hope you enjoyed all 1,169 words! :)

Comments are appreciated & also modivate me to update sooner! :)