Status: I'm working on chapters right now! I am so sorry that this took so long to get out! I'll explain everything soon.

Maybe Our Relationship isn't as Crazy as it Seems.

Eleven

“What are you doing here?” I asked him, ignoring the comment he made before.
He didn’t respond to me, he just stood there looking at my face with his mouth open slightly.

“Well are you going to answer me?” I asked getting irritated with him.

His eyes snapped up to mine and then trailed down my body making me slightly self-conscience.
I wrapped one arm around my waist and put out my cigarette in the ashtray before I dug another out of my pack and lit it inhaling quickly.

“You know that’s a nasty habit” he muttered towards me.

I shook my head and took another drag “it’s not the only nasty habit I have, I believe you’re pretty bad for me too” I said.

Matt rubbed his hands together, something he did when he was nervous.

“So I really did that to you?” he asked making a gesture at all the bruises I had.

I let out a snort “where else would I get them from? Would you like me to tell you I got into a fight? Would that make you feel better Matt?” I asked him sarcastically.

He shook his head slightly “No. I just, I didn’t realize that our fight was that bad.”

I rolled my eyes “Matt you pushed me into a fucking door, and then punched me in the face. What the fuck did you expect?” I asked him.

Matt let a sigh escape from his lips before his eyes met mine.

“I’m sorry Kellie, you don’t know how fucking sorry I am. If I could take this all back I would, you know I would. I love you way too much and I can’t believe I’m able to do this to you.” He said walking closer towards me.

I stepped backwards from him and took another drag from my cigarette before I spoke.

“I don’t know what you want me to say to that Matt. You’ve said this to me how many times before? I can’t believe you anymore.” I said sadly.

Matt walked up the porch and stood beside me. I felt myself tense up and he must have too because he took a step back from me and put his hands in his pockets.

“Kell, I don’t want it to end like this. I want our old relationship back. I just, I don’t know how we ever let it get this bad.” He told me lowly.

I nodded my head “I know Matt believe me I know. I love you so much and it hurts me to even be away from you but I can’t go back to being beaten from you. I mean look at me Matt!” I said to him raising my voice at the end.

He flinched away from me and nodded his head.

“What if we went to counseling? If that doesn’t work then we’ll figure something else out but for now we’ll start going to counseling?” He asked me with hopefulness.

I felt my lips form a slight smile before I nodded my head.

“Yeah I think counseling would be good for us. We obviously can’t figure things out without fighting.” I
Said and then put my cigarette out in the ashtray.

I turned away from him and walked towards the front door.

“What are you doing?” Matt asked from behind me.

I glanced over my shoulder and looked at him.

“Matt I’m happy that we figured a way to hopefully save our relationship but you’re crazy if you think I’m coming back with you. I’m gonna find a place to stay at least for a while.” I told him.

Matt nodded his head “I understand I guess. I love you Kellie and I’m gonna make this up to you” he said and turned around walking towards his car.

“I love you too and I hope to god that you do” I whispered and walked into the house.
♠ ♠ ♠
Like it? hate it?

Comments give me motivation to write which makes me update faster! :)