Status: I'm working on chapters right now! I am so sorry that this took so long to get out! I'll explain everything soon.

Maybe Our Relationship isn't as Crazy as it Seems.

Two

Image

I walked into the house I shared with Matt. I left after our fight and had only been gone a hour and I was hoping that Matt hadn't caused to much distruction in the house.

I let a groan escape from my lips when I saw the broken coffee table and the shattered lamp on the floor.

I walked past it without a second glance because I wasn't going to clean it, it wasn't my mess to clean.

I sat down on the couch and rested my forehead into the palm of my hands. Trying to figure out where we went wrong. 

Matt and I have been together for the past five years and in the begining when we got into fights we just screamed at eachother, then our screaming turned into throwing stuff and eventually it lead to us physically fighting. 

But Matt gave the first hit. I remember that day perfectly. We'd been together for close to three years. He had just gotten back from a tour, we were arguing about laundry. Fucking laundry. 

One minute we were yelling at eacother and the next minute Matt threw me against the wall and I came back and slapped him. 

That opened the gates to us physically fighting. The opened the gates to living this way. 

Matt and I have our moments when were so happy and inlove that we never stop smiling but we have our moments when we can't stand to even look at and hate eachother.

We were having a lot more of us hating eachother.

But we've never broken up, not once in five years. 

He cheats, I forgive him. 

I cheat, he forgives me.

He hits me, I forgive him.

I hit him, he forgives me.

We had a fucked up relationship but for some reason we couldn't walk away from eachother. There's a a force that keeps us connected. 

I loved him, he loved me. 

I pushed the palm of my hands into my closed eyes trying to make my head ache go away. It didn't work of course, so I made my way to the kitchen and to the freezer, grabbing an ice pack.

I walked up the stairs and made my way towards the bedroom we shared, clutching the bag of ice I had gotten for him. Wondering how his mood was.

I opened the door slowly and looked inside, it was pitch black but I could still see his body shap laying in our bed. 

I closed the door behind me and walked over towards the bed placing the bag of ice on the night stand as I slipped my jeans off leaving me in just my boy shorts and my tank top. 

I crawled into the bed picking up the ice pack in the process. 

Matt was lying on his back with his eyes closed. I could tell that he wasn't asleep, he was just ignoring me. 

I let a small sigh escape from between my lips before I gently placed the ice pack onto the area where I had punched him. 

He still hadn't moved or made any signs of aknoledgement.

I leaned forward and softly kissed the corner of his mouth before I layed down and positioned my body so that I was resting with my face in the crook of his arm. 

Only a few moments later Matt rolled onto his side and wrapped an arm around my body before he placed a kiss on the top of my head.

"I love you Kellie" he murmered softly.

I felt my lips tug into a smile. 

"I love you too Matt."

And at that moment things were good. We were happy. We were in love.
♠ ♠ ♠
The lay outs probably weird because i'm updating from my iPod but I'll fix it from my computer in the morning :)

Comments are appreciated! Do you like it? Hate it? :)