Status: I'm working on chapters right now! I am so sorry that this took so long to get out! I'll explain everything soon.

Maybe Our Relationship isn't as Crazy as it Seems.

Three

Image

Light peaked through the blinds in our bedroom waking me up from my slumber. I rolled over and grabbed Matt's cell phone to check what time it was but when I flipped it open a text message popped up.

'Had a great time last night. Let me know when you're ready to make a repeat preformance. 

Xxx Jen.'


I inhaled deeply trying to catch my breath that I hadn't realized I was holding in.

Matt cheated on me.

I was only gone for an hour but apparently that was enough time for Matt.

I felt myself scowl and let my thoughts take over.

Matt cheated. Again. 

I had cheated on Matt four times in our whole relationship and only after things turned sour.
 
Matt had cheated on me more times that I can remember, more times that I can care less to remember. No matter what, each time hurt just as bad as the first time.

Then it hit me, the fucker cheated in this bed, last nigth and didn't even have the decency to change the sheets. 

I threw Matts phone across the room watching it hit the wall and then landing on the floor. The noise was enough to wake him from his sleep, he was a light sleeper.

He sat up beside me rubbing his eyes.

"What the fuck was that noise?" he mumbled still have asleep.

"It was your fucking phone." I stated simply, trying to keep calm.

"Why the fuck did it make that noise?" he said, opening his eyes more.

I turned and looked at him before I spoke

"it made that noise because I fucking threw it and it hit the wall." 

Matt turned and glared at me slightly.

"What the fuck Kellie! Why did you do that?" he asked raising his voice.

I gave him a stone glare and started to get out of bed.

"because Matt, the whore you had here last night texted you saying that she had a great time" I said quoting what she had said.

Matt shot out of bed and quickly came towards me

"What the fuck gives you the right to go through my fucking phone?!" Matt yelled at me, moving closer towards me.

I shook my head angirly 

"First of all I wasn't going through your fucking phone I was checking the time when the message popped up! And secontly why are you changing the fact that you cheated on me last night you stupid ass hole!" I shouted at him.

Matt growled at me before grabbing me and threw me on the bed, glaring at me.

"Yeah I did fucking cheat on you last night and it was great sex, so great I might do it again. We even did it right there in the bed." Matt said smirking at me.

I glared at him, 

"I should burn this fucking bed, burn this fucking house!" I spat at him and got out of the bed.

Before I could make it past him Matt grabbed both of my arms tightly. 

I winced in pain from the pressure he was appying to them.

Once again Matt threw me back onto the bed before he climbed ontop of me pinning my arms above my head and pinning my legs between his.

He lowered his head until he's face was inches from mine.
I felt his breath on my mouth, his eyes held mine in a cold stare.

"You wanna burn this place down? Go ahead just know that you'll be the one tied to this bed burning with it." he told me in a harsh voice.

I squirmed from underneath him, and avoided his gaze.

Matt smirked and kissed me harshly before his mouth attacked my neck while he took my arms and pushed my legs apart with his. He held both my hands pinned together with just one of his hands as he took the other hand and ripped my underwear off before pulling his boxers down. 

I let out a whimper and closed my eyes. 

He entered me harshly without warning. It hurt, badly. Matt's mouth made it's attack back on my neck. He was pulling himself almost completley out of me before plunging himself completley into me, as rough as he could. 

I closed my eyes tighter, wishing this would just be over soon.

He was enjoying this, I wasn't enjoying a single thing. I didn't even enjoy him kissing me. 

It was times like this that Matt scared me because I knew how much he liked to be in control and he would do anything to keep control of any situation. 

I don't know how long I can keep living like this.      
♠ ♠ ♠
The layouts probably weird for this chapter, I'll fix this chapter & chapter 2 tomorrow. I wasn't able to fix the layout of chapter 2 earlier.

I felt a little odd writting this chapter.

Hopefully you liked it?

Tell me what you think! What you'd like to see happen? And what do you think the next chapters going to be about? :)

I also changed the name, I think this fits better, what do you think? :)

Leave me a comment telling me! :)