Status: I'm working on chapters right now! I am so sorry that this took so long to get out! I'll explain everything soon.

Maybe Our Relationship isn't as Crazy as it Seems.

Four

Image

I laid in the bed that I and the man who supposedly loved me shared.

I winced in pain when I pulled myself up into a sitting position and I felt tears well up in my eyes.

This was a new low for Matt. He has never done something like this before.

And it scared me. It scared me so much that I hadn't moved from the spot that he left me almost two hours ago. He didn't say where he was going and I wasn't going to ask.

I pushed my hair out of my face and slowly got out of the bed. Deciding that I should get dressed, I grabbed my undergarments from the dresser and slipped them on before walking towards the closet.

I froze when I walked past the mirror. I let out a whimper when I saw my reflection.

I looked distinguishing. I had bruises everywhere, even my face which is a place that he usually leaves untouched.

I ran my hands down my body and rested them on my waist. I was thinner that I have ever been. My bones protruded from my skin. I looked like I had an eating distorter when really I just couldn't force myself to eat when I just wasn't hungry.

My hair was a greasy mess that was all over the place. My eyes were so dull from there normal bright blue and the bags underneath my eyes were so dark that it looked like I had left make up on when I hadn't.

I looked disgusting. I felt disgusting. My relationship was disgusting. My life was distinguishing. Everything was disgusting and it was going to stop.

I walked as quickly as I could into the closet and pulled on a random pair of jeans and a tank top before reaching on the shelf to grab a suitcase.

I walked out of the closet and placed the suitcase on the bed, I began grabbing my clothes and my bathroom necessities, throwing them into the suitcase and zipped it shut.

I grabbed the suitcase and went downstairs, leaving the suitcase beside the front door. I walked into the kitchen and grabbed a water bottle out of the fridge and grabbed my purse but stopped when I saw the note.

Kell,

I'm sorry. I love you.

Matt [\i]

I placed the note back down onto the counter and bit my lower lip.

I loved Matt but I know he isn't sorry. He's never truly sorry.

I walked out of the kitchen and went to the front door grabbing my car keys along the way. I slammed the front door and limped out to my car, throwing my suitcase in the backseat.

I pulled away and sped off, forcing myself not to look back because I knew I wasn't strong enough.