Sequel: Feelings Never Change
Status: Stay tuned for the sequal

Two Worlds Collide

Mysterious caller

“Victoria Grace here” I said answering the phone.

“Victoria! Thank gosh you answered! I’ve missed you so much! I’m so sorry I never called you, I got pushed into the lake and forgot my phone was in my pocket and it got ruined. I wasn’t able to-“

“Who is this?” I interrupted

“It’s me Taylor.”

“Taylor? Which one?” I joked

“Your boyfriend Taylor. You know Taylor Lautner. The one you knocked over while skateboarding”

“It’s been two months! Oh my gosh! This is a delusion right? I’m being punked.” I questioned

“No it’s the real deal babe, I’m so so sorry I never called! I lost everything and the phone company wouldn’t give me any information because they thought I was an impersonator. I’m so so so sorry!”

“Where are you?” I asked. I soon noticed that the limo got quite and everyone was looking at me and listening to the conversation.

“I’m still in Vancouver for about one more week then I’ll be home. I miss you so much”

“Taylor, it’s been two months. I thought you ended it by not communicating with me.” I said. I looked over at Justin and saw he had a sad expression on his face and he was looking down fidgeting with his hands.

I looked over at Chelsey with a questioning expression and she just shrugged her shoulders.

“I didn’t end the relationship. I’m so sorry I never got a hold of you I didn’t know your number by heart to call you off someone else’s phone. I tried to remember it once and I ended up calling a fan.”

“Taylor it’s okay I understand. I cant really talk right now. It’s award night and I’m with my family and Chelsey” I said sincere

“Oh yeah congratulations on your wins! I was able to watch it up here and I saw your performance. I really miss you Victoria.”

I was going to reply but I heard a door open and close.

“Taylor what was that?” I asked

“Nothing I had to get something out of my car.”

“oh okay. Taylor I really have to go we’re almost at the after party.” I said looking out the window.

“Okay babe. I miss you and I’ll see you soon”

“I miss you too Taylor. I’ll talk to you later” I said hanging up the phone

“I’m so sorry you guys! I didn’t mean to be on the phone.” I apologized to my sister, Justin, Chelsey and everyone else in the car.

“It’s okay sweetie. How is Taylor?” my mom asked

“He said he was doing good.” I replied

I turned and looked at Justin who was looking out the window with a sad expression.

“Hey is everything okay?” I asked him sitting down

“Yeah everything is great!” he said sarcastically

“Woah um okay?” I said a bit taken back

“I’m sorry it’s just-Nothing it’s nothing” he said looking back out the window.
♠ ♠ ♠
Chapter 25