Sequel: Feelings Never Change
Status: Stay tuned for the sequal

Two Worlds Collide

Limo ride

Jessica’s P.O.V

As Justin and I walked off the stage and towards everyone I couldn’t stop thinking about that article.

“You know that article isn’t true, Jessica.” Justin said but whispered my name.

“I know it just bugs me sometimes. These bizarre rumors just get so out of control!” I exclaimed

Justin just nodded his head as we walked towards our crew.

“I’m so happy for you Victoria!” my best friend Chelsey said hugging me tight.

“Her first song of the year award. My baby!” my mom cried as she gave me a death hug.

“Ok mom,” I laughed. “I sort of want to live to see the after party.” I hugged her back

“Congratulations kiddo, I knew you had it in you.” My father said patting me on the shoulder.

“Alright, now that the two winners are here lets party!” Pattie shrieked as we all laughed and walked towards the limos.

As we talked and laughed about the award show I realized I wasn’t thinking about the article at all. I just want to have an amazing time with my friends and family at the after party. Are you wondering where Justin’s, Chelsey’s, and my Surfboards are? Because we all won more then expected we had to have them shipped to our hotel rooms because we had to many to bring with us to the after party.

“So Victoria-“ Chelsey started but I cut in.

“It’s ok you can call me Jessica it’s just us.” I smiled

“Okay butthead, thanks for the interruption. Now I forgot what I was going to say.” She playfully glared at me.

“I’m sor-“ I started

“Now I remembered,” she said smiling. “What do you think the after party will be like?” she smiled

“I know it’s going to be at a club?” I said but it came out like a question.

“I heard it was going to be better than last years.” Justin said joining in on our conversation.

“Since our parents are talking and it’s just us up front why don’t we play a game while we’re driving?” Chelsey suggested.

“Uh oh. This is not good. The last time we played a game while driving I had to sit on the tour bus for an hour in my underwear and bra. Do you know how awkward it was to be walking towards the bunks and walks in the one the only Joe Jonas! That wasn’t fun! I was wearing a thong and he got a great view of my butt!” I shrieked.

“Common it wasn’t that bad. It’s not like he all of a sudden had the urge to tear off his purity ring and have sex with you.” She smirked

“How would you know! You were to busy laughing!” I glared

“Um guy’s I don’t want to interrupt but this is a bit uncomfortable.” Justin said blushing like mad

“Yeah we’re known to do that.” I said shyly.

“Anyways! I wasn’t think of that game thank you very much!” Chelsey puffed.

“Then do tell.” I smiled

“Since you two have been snapped and linked to be dating why don’t we mess with everyone’s minds?” she asked

“Uh how about no. are you kidding! Our careers can go down the drain and we’ll be known as the rock stars who lied about a fake relationship!” I yelled

“Ha ha ha! I got you good Jessica!” Chelsey laughed

I just sat there looking clueless. I looked over at Justin and saw that he was smirking and looking at me.

“Uh is everything alright Justin? I asked blushing a bit.

“I kind of liked her idea.” He said smirking more and scooting closer to me.

“uh um.” I couldn’t say anything. I just turned around and started a conversation with my sister.

“Do you think Taylor Lautner will be there?” she asked with a dreamy look in her eyes.

I furrowed my eyebrows together in confusion. I thought she was obsessed with Justin.

“Um random much?” I asked, she just smiled and waited for me to answer. “That’s a good question. I didn’t really see him at the awards. Maybe he’ll be there.”

“Why did you guys break up?” she asked

That was a good question. Why did we break up? We didn’t say the six words that a lot of girls dread. He never said “I think we should be friends” or “I think we should see other people” we just stopped talking. Because we never said those words would that mean we were still dating?

“That’s a good question. I don’t really know if we are broken up or not. I haven’t seen him, nor heard from him.” I shrugged. Just as I was about to say something else my cell started ringing. I looked at the caller ID and it said “Unknown”
♠ ♠ ♠
Chapter 24