Sequel: Feelings Never Change
Status: Stay tuned for the sequal

Two Worlds Collide

Long time no see

Justin's P.O.V
“That’s Victoria’s boyfriend. Taylor Lautner” Chelsey said.

Everything happened so fast that I don’t know if I blinked or not. I stormed past Chelsey and Ryan and walked outside to get fresh air. Why was I letting this affect me? I just met Jessica a few hours ago. Yet I feel like I’ve known her forever.

“Justin?” I heard someone ask

I turned around and came face to face with someone I haven’t seen since performing in Las Vegas on New Year’s Eve.

“Selena!” I said giving her a hug. “I haven’t seen you since eight months ago!” I said after giving her a hug.

“You’re as tall as me!” she laughed

“Thanks Selena.” I replied sarcastically

“I’m sorry Justin.” She smiled

“It’s okay. How are you?” I asked motioning to a bench outside and sitting down. She sat next to me.

“I’m great! I’ve just been doing small shows with my band here and there. How are you?” she asked smiling. I forgot that this girl is always smiling. I was about to ask if she was okay.

“I’m great actually! Still getting used to this crazy life but I enjoy every minute of it.” I replied

“That’s great to know. I’m glad you’re getting used to it.” She gave me a one side hug.

We both just sat there catching up for a bit and didn’t notice that there was a guy taking pictures behind the bush in front.

“So Justin how is the romance life for you?” Selena asked

“Not so great.” I slumped

“Why is that? If you don’t mind me asking.” She said

“I don’t mind. It’s just there is this girl that I recently met and I found out about an hour or two ago that she has a boyfriend.” I gave Selena the whole story letting her know about the competition.

“Whoa. That is really dramatic.” She said after letting it soak in.

“Yeah. My romance life could have it’s own reality show.” I laughed

Selena and I continued to chat about everything under the moon. I told her about everything that happened these past few months. She congratulated me on my performance tonight. I told her I bought her CD and she said the same for mine.

“it was really great to see you again Sel.” I said hugging her. I inhailed her perfume and it was the same sent as Jessica’s. Jessica this, Jessica that. I couldn’t get her out of my head.

“Same goes for you Justin,” She laughed. “I hope you figure out what to do about your relationship with Jessica. I hope you both end up happy. We should probably get back in.” she said motioning towards the door.

“Yeah I think your right.” I flipped my hair.

We both got up from the bench and headed towards the door. I was dreading walking in and seeing Taylor and Jessica together. We’re they even here still? They had to be because we all came in the same limo to the after party.

When we walked in lady gaga was playing. “Justin! Let’s go dance!” Selena yelled over the music before dragging me to the dance floor. I never knew she was such a great dancer. We continued to dance a bit longer then a slow song came on.

“May I have this dance?” I asked her holding my hand out. She giggled and blushed before taking my hand. She looked really adorable with pink tented cheeks. Whoa wait. I just admitted that she was cute.

Because you know she is, justin!
♠ ♠ ♠
Chapter 28