Sequel: Feelings Never Change
Status: Stay tuned for the sequal

Two Worlds Collide

Selena's Secret

Justin’s P.O.V

While I was dancing with Selena I saw Jessica and Taylor go out the way Selena and I came in.

What’s gotten in to me

“Justin!” I heard Selena say

“Yeah?” I asked

“I asked if you wanted something to drink?” she laughed.

“What would you like and I’ll get it?” I said

“Anything really.” She smiled before giving me a kiss on the cheek. Kudos to the room being dark! I didn’t want Selena to see my pink cheeks.

As I walked to the beverage table I couldn’t help but feel someone was watching me.

“Oh well it’s probably someone wondering who I am.” I said softly

“No, I was wondering why you looked so down.” Someone said behind me causing me to jump

I turned around and saw Chelsey standing there with Ryan.

“Oh it’s just you,” I said with my hand over my heart. “I thought you were someone else.”

“Wow Justin, she got you good.” Ryan said laughing.

I just glared at him before turning back around to see what they had to drink.

“Justin really, what’s the matter? You’ve been acting weird all night.” Chelsey said softly while standing next to me.

I sighed, “Nothing’s wrong.” I smiled

“I’d believe that, but you’re not being conceited and you didn’t jump on Ryan when he called you out.” She stated

I must have looked like a deer in headlights because Ryan busted up laughing. I glared at him again causing him to stop right away.

“Sorry, I’m just really tired.” I said turning back around with two waters. Chelsey didn’t look convinced but she accepted what I said.

“if you need anyone to talk to besides moron over her,” she pointed to Ryan, “You can always come to me. I don’t have a problem with it. Even if you need to talk about a certain girl.” She smiled before her and Ryan walked away.

“I’m not a moron.” I heard Ryan say

I just laughed before walking back to Selena. I finally found her sitting down at a table.

“Sorry I took so long I didn’t know what you would want.” I smiled

“Water is great thank you!” she smiled

Does this girl ever stop smiling?

“So how are you liking this so far?” I asked after a few minutes

“I enjoy coming to these,” She said “I really enjoy seeing people I haven’t seen in a really long time. Its great to listen to them talk about what they have been up to”

“Yeah I can understand that.” I said

She sighed but then quickly covered it up.

“Everything okay?” I asked

“Huh? Of yeah everything is great!” she smiled, but I wasn’t convinced

“You know you can tell me anything Selena” I said grabbing her hand.

“It’s just,” she sighed, “There is this guy I like but every time we hang out I can’t help but get the feeling that he wants to be anywhere but there.”

I knew she wasn’t talking about me because this was the first night we hung out since New Year’s.

“Have you confronted him about it?” I asked

“No because I always chicken out afraid of what his answer might be” she said

“If you don’t mind me asking but who is this guy you’re talking about?” I asked

She sighed and I wasn’t prepared for the answer I got. I didn’t want to crush her nor did I want to lie to her ether.
♠ ♠ ♠
Chapter 30