Sequel: Feelings Never Change
Status: Stay tuned for the sequal

Two Worlds Collide

Taylor's Confession

Jessica’s P.O.V

As Taylor and I walked around the park that was behind the venue I couldn’t help but notice that he was hiding something.

“Everything okay babe?” I questioned

He looked up at me and smiled before looking ahead of him.

“Yeah,” he smiled “I just missed you a lot Victoria. That’s all.”

I nodded my head and smelled the roses that were still in my hands.

“Here let’s put those on the table up ahead and maybe drop our shoes off? Those heels look like they are killing you.” Taylor said

“Sounds like a plan.” I agreed

As we got closer to the table I noticed that the park we were in had a huge water fountain a few feet away from the table. I noticed assorted flower bushes along the sidewalk, there were really tall trees on each side and it looked like Taylor and I were walking in a fairytale garden that many girls would dream about.

“Here we are.” Taylor said taking the roses out of my hand and setting them on the table. He bent down to loosen his shoes so he could kick off his shoes.

“Do you need me to un hook your heels?” he asked looking up to me from his shoes.

“No that’s okay, I can do it,” I smiled “Thank you though”

He nodded and continued with his shoes while I sat on the bench and started to take my heels off.

“I would have never expected there to be a park behind a building.” I said

“Yeah, I agree with you. But you have to admit, it is beautiful back here.” Taylor said getting up and sitting next to me while kicking his shoes off.

“Yeah,” I started dreamily “It is really beautiful back here.”

Taylor held his hand out for me to take after I had put my shoes on the bench. I took his hand and we started walking down the path that was next to the fountain. The path took us pass the fountain and through the trees and flower bushes.

I heard Taylor sigh and so I turned my head to look at him but when I did I saw he was looking at me with an awe look upon his features.

“Victoria, there is something I want to tell you.” He started.

I looked at him with a questioning look. “Is everything alright?” I asked, worry dripping off every word.

“Everything is great beautiful,” he smiled and turned to look up at the sky.

I nodded my head and look upon the sky just in time to see a shooting star. “Taylor look!” I said pointing towards the sky where another shooting star passed by. “Make a wish!” I said closing my eyes. I heard him chuckle and squeeze my hand.

I wish everything I find Mr. Right.

“Did you make your wish?” I heard Taylor ask. I turned my head towards him and opened one eye and smiled.

“Yes I did. Did you make a wish?” I asked him opening my other eye. I turned to look at him.

Why did I get so lucky to have him

“so what did you want to tell me?” I asked

He took a deep sigh and sat us down on the grass. I noticed that a blanket was under us and we were in a meadow with a clear view of the stars above.

As I lay my head upon his chest and held his hand I felt him sigh again before he started talking. “Victoria, I know we have only been dating for a few months but it has felt like forever,” he started. I turned my head to look at him while he talked and saw that he was looking up at the stars.

“You know me better than I know myself, whenever we are together you can always make the most awkward moments funny. You know how to cheer me up, you’re talented, smart, even though you can be a blonde sometimes, you beautiful, athletic and just all around a great person.” I was almost in tears as he said these things.

I have to tell him about me real self! I thought to myself as I turned my head and looked at the stars.

“Victoria, I don’t know how to say this. I know it’s too early but it’s how I truly feel.” Taylor said. I sat up and looked at him while he sat up grabbing a hold of my hand.

“What is it?” I whispered. He sighed then looked down then looked me in the eyes as he said those three words every girl dreams about her prince charming say to her.

“I love you.” He whispered. I was so shocked I didn’t know whether or not I felt the same why but when he said those words I felt tons of emotion towards him. I was happy and sad.
♠ ♠ ♠
Chapter 32