Sequel: Feelings Never Change
Status: Stay tuned for the sequal

Two Worlds Collide

Trust wasn't the issue

Jessica's P.O.V

After arguing with myself for a few more seconds I noticed Taylor looked sick to his stomach.

“I love you too.” I whispered as I smiled and gave him a kiss on the lips.

When we broke the kiss he had the cheesiest grin upon his face I couldn’t help but giggle.

“What’s so funny?” he asked confused.

“Nothing babe,” I said giving him a quick kiss. We laid back down and looked back up at the sky.

As I was watching the stars I knew it was time to tell Taylor. I couldn’t keep any more secrets from him. I suddenly sat up causing Taylor sit up also with a worried expression.

“Are you okay?” he asked. I sighed and turned to look at him. I grabbed both of his hands and sighed again.

“Taylor, can you promise me that whatever happens you will feel the same way?” I plead. He looked at me confused.

“Baby, nothing will happen. What are you trying to say?” he asked concerned.

I sigh and let go of his hands. “There is something you have to know,” I started.

I have never been this scared before i thought.

“My real name is not Victoria Grace. My name is Jessica Starr,” I paused and looked at him. He looked confused and so many other emotions. I lifted my hand up to my hair line and the next thing I know is I’m holding Victoria’s wig and looking down. I waited for a few seconds before looking back up to Taylor. He looked shocked.

“Taylor?” I whispered as I looked into his eyes. “Please say something?” I plead.

“Why? Why did you keep this a secret?” he asked a bit upset.

“I’m sorry I kept it a secret. I wanted to be able to go anywhere I wanted without getting mobbed.” I said looking down.

“I thought you could trust me with anything.” He whispered sounding hurt.

“If it helps any you and my best friend are the only people who know about my secret, besides my family.” I said trying to lighten the mood.

He didn’t say anything for awhile. After uncomfortable silence I finally cracked.

“Taylor I’m sorry I didn’t tell you. I didn’t know how you would react.” I whispered as I put my head in my hands ashamed.

“I’m just shocked that’s all” he said touching my shoulder. I looked up and looked into his chocolate brown eyes. They looked soft and gentle.

“I understand if you want some time to yourself.” I whispered.

“I don’t, not at all. To be totally honest, I think you look better with blonde hair.” He smiled

“So your not mad?” I asked.

“I was taken back at first but your still the same person. Your just living two different lives. I still love you if that’s what you were worried about.” He stated

I let the breath I was holding out and hugged him.

“You don’t know how much it means to me to hear you say that.” I whispered into his ear.

“Well I’m glad you told me.” He hugged me back.

We sat for a little bit longer just talking and catching up. We would kiss every now and then.

“It’s time we start heading back.” Taylor stated clearly upset.

“Yeah I just have to put the wig back on.” I said as I fixed my hair into a tight bun and put the cap back on before putting the wig on.

“I’m going to have to get used to this” Taylor laughed.

“I’m just glad you didn’t freak out and break up with me.” I stated

He gasped “I’m hurt!” he said dramatically with his hand over his heart.

“Touché,” I laughed.

“But seriously I wouldn’t break up with you over that. Now if you were cheating on me or if you were a guy then that’s another story.” He said as we walked back to the table where our shoes were.

“Taylor!” I laughed “You know how I feel about people cheating!” I said

“I know babe, I’m just messing with you.” He hugged me from the side and kissed the top of my head.

“You know what. when is your next day off?” I asked as an idea popped into my head.

“I have the next two weeks off so I can spend quality time with you.” Taylor said

“What are you doing tomorrow?” I asked looking up at him.

“Did what I say just fly over your head?” he chuckled. It to me a second to realize he basically said that he was free for two weeks.

“Hey stop making fun of my blondness.” I playfully glared.

“Oh! I’m so scared!” he laughed.

“You should be! tomorrow I challenge you to a mini football game.” I challenged

He stopped laughing and turned to look at me.

“You did not just pull the football card.” He joked.

I walked up to him and looked him straight in his eyes. “What if I did? What are you going to do about it?” I glared

“Fine princess. Your on. Tomorrow I’ll pick you up and we will go to the park and have a little football game.” He challenged back.

“you did not just call me a princess.” I said. He knows how much I hate being called a princess.

“What’re you going to do.” He laughed

“If I win tomorrow you have to take me to Disneyland.” I said

“And if I win. You have to give me a massage, and make me cookies.” He said

“Cookies? Really? You couldn’t think of anything else?” I said crossing my arms.

“Hey I’m tired alright!” he laughed. “Fine give me till tomorrow to come up with something better.”
He said as he walked to the table and started putting his shoes on.

“Your going to lose.” I sang

“Baby, the only one who will lose is you. So why don’t you just accept the fact that your pretty little face will lose to my handsome self.” he said flexing his arms.

“Conceited!” I sang

“Oh shush up! Don’t crush my mojo” he said.

I just laughed and finished putting my shoe on and stoop up. I grabbed his hand and we walked back towards the venue.

I couldn’t wait until tomorrow. I was really curious to see who would win.
♠ ♠ ♠
Chapter 33