Status: check out the sequel. (:

A Summer to Remember

Un.

Today's the day. Today is the day I am going to the concert. The concert that I worked my ass off babysitting to pay for. I earned every little bit of the $140 ticket. I didn’t get VIP tickets, but that doesn’t matter. Just being in the same room as them will make my day. My favorite band of all time. Allstar Weekend. Zach, Nathan, Michael, and Cameron. My best friend and I are going to 5 hours early in hope that we will be able to meet them.

When we arrived at the venue we walked around hoping to find them somewhere. We had no such luck. We walked around everywhere, but they were nowhere to be found. Defeated, we left, and went to the nearest restaurant to eat lunch. The waiter took us to a table, and we ordered our drinks.

"I'm so bummed that we didn't find them anywhere," Lexie said to me taking a sip of her Sprite.

"I know. Honestly, I didn't really expect to see them there. They are famous. Why would they hang around Pittsburgh?? I mean seriously, it sucks here." I replied..

"Hey uhm. Sarah. Sarah. SARAHH! Turn around! Seriously turn around! Is that who I think it is????" squealed Lexie. I turned around, and I saw in the corner booth four attractive guys throwing french fries at each other. They all looked familiar. Then it clicked.

"Oh. My. Gosh. Yesss!! I think that it is who you think it is! What should we do? Go over there? Say hi? Not say hi?" I whisper shouted.

"ARE YOU STUPIDDD??? Let's go over there!" giggled Lexie. We got up, and walked over there giggling the whole way.

"Hey! We couldn't help but noticing you guys over here. We're going to your concert later. I'm Sarah, and this is my best friend, Lexie."

"Hi, It’s nice to meet you! This is Zach, Michael, Cameron, and I'm Nathan. Do you guys want to sit with us?" asked Nathan.

"Sure! Let me just go tell our waiter, kay?" squealed Lexie. She ran over to find our waiter, and Cameron made room for me to sit next to him. She came back, and sat next to Nathan. They quickly started talking, and laughing.

"So, Sarah, What do you like to do?" Michael asked me.

"Well, I play piano, guitar, and clarinet. I love to write stories, and music." I told the boys. "That's pretty much what I do. What do you guys like to do?"

"EAT! Food. is. yummy. Speaking of food, I hope it comes soon!" exclaimed Cameron.