Status: check out the sequel. (:

A Summer to Remember

Seize.

I tried to speak, but no words came out. After a while, I could finally form words.

“I would love to go on tour with you guys. . . But I can’t guarantee my mom will say yes.” I said.

“We can try. That’s all that matters.” Zach said to me.

We spent the rest of the day until my mom came home. We decided to casually bring it up over dinner.

“So, Cameron, when are you guys going back on tour?” my mom asked.

“We are leaving tomorrow.” Cameron said, taking a bite of steak.
“It’s going to be weird around here without you crazy hooligans running around.” My mom said. “I think I’ll actually miss you guys. As I’m sure Sarah will too.”

“Well, about that.” Zach said slowly. “We were hoping we could have your permission to take Sarah on tour with us. Our keyboardist, Dillon, can’t make it to a lot of the shows, and we would love to have Sarah come play with us.”

My mom froze in surprise, and I took a quick breath. It’s never good when she freezes. I prepared myself for what was going to come next.

“Are you kidding me? Did you just ask me for permission for you to let you take my daughter with you around the country? With four teenage guys?” My mom yelled, her voice rising.

We sat there in silence, unsure of what to say.

“M’am, it’s a once in a lifetime opportunity. If you could just consider it...” Cameron pleaded.

“You didn’t let me finish. Of course she can go. But if she comes back, pierced, tattooed and addicted to drugs, believe me, you don’t want to know what I will do to you.” She warned. I jumped up in surprise, and went over and attacked my mom.

“THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!” I yelled as I hugged her.

“YES!” I could hear the guys yelling to each other, and giving each other high fives.

“Oh, mann! I better go pack!” I squealed. I went upstairs, and took out my phone.

“LEXIE! I’m going on tour with the guys!!!! – Sarah”

“That is so cool!! I’m excited for you! Cameron asked me to go, but I can’t  - Lexie”

“Awww! I’ll call you every single day I promise! –Sarah”

I went to go find my suitcase, and started to make piles of clothes I wanted. Pretty soon, I had the majority of the clothes I wanted packed. I grabbed a big purse, and put my laptop, charger, phone charger, camera, and a few personal belongings into it.

I can’t believe I get to spend my summer performing with my favorite band of all time. My life could not get any better.

I went downstairs, to find the guys having a dance party. I joined in, giving them my best dance moves. Zach came over to me, and we started dancing.

“We are such dorks.” I said laughing. “Anyway, what time are we leaving tomorrow?”

“Uh, 9.” Nathan said.

“Cool!” I exclaimed. “I’m so excited. Thank you so much for inviting me.”

“Are you serious, girl? You are part of us now.” Nathan told me.

“Awww,” I said and gave him a hug.

We spent the night together in the basement, watching movies, having pillow fights, and eating. I fell asleep in Zach’s arms again, and I could hear Cameron snoring.

If this is what the next 3 months was going to be like, I’m one lucky girl.
♠ ♠ ♠
So, I officially have 20 subscribers. I. Love. You. All. I seriously was never planning on continueing this story when I first started it. So, thank you soo much!

Anyway, comment and subscribe! I really want 30 subscribers by New Years! That would be amazing!

Oh, and I have 3 stars, so thats pretty cool too!