Status: check out the sequel. (:

A Summer to Remember

Dix-neuf.

The whole night was a blur. We went through the whole set easily. The only major bump was when Cameron tripped on a wire, and fell. It was pretty funny. Zach and I almost peed our pants we were laughing so hard. In the beginning of the show, Zach introduced me to everyone. He said that I was a close friend, and I was filling in for Dillon while he was getting married. He didn’t mention that I was his girlfriend, but it was better that way. This way, I hoped I wouldn’t be as hated. The jealousy of a teenage girl could be fatal, and I didn’t want to be the recipient of it.

When the concert was over, I walked off the stage, and was attacked with hugs from four sweaty guys.

“YOU DID GREAT!” they all yelled in unison. I laughed, and hugged them back.

“Y’all really need to take showers. You smell so bad,” I instructed. That made them only hug me even harder. Nathan broke away.

“Okay, meet and greet time. Sarah you coming?” he asked me.

“Sure,” I replied. We walked into another room, and were greeted by a never ending line of girls.

“Whoa,” I said. “People must really like you.”

“We are just so lovable.” Mikey said. I laughed at his cockiness, and fans started coming up to us. The number of girls who complimented me was surprising. From my hair, to my clothes, to my musical abilities, I heard it that night. Here I was afraid I was going to get torn apart.

“Wow, your fans are so nice.” I whispered to Zach after another girl complimented me.

“Yeah, I know.” He said smiling. “We are the luckiest guys in the world.”

A few minutes later, a small girl with long blond hair came up, and gave each other the boys a present. For Nathan, a bag full of guitar picks. For Zach, three handmade string bracelets. She gave Michael a t-shirt, and Cameron a person sized stuffed giraffe.

“I didn’t know you were going to be here, so I didn’t get you anything.” She said to me shyly. She was so adorable, I wanted to pick her up and give her a huge hug. I kneeled down to her height, and looked into her eyes.

“That’s okay, I don’t want anything anyway. I already have everything I want.” I said to her. “Thank you though.” She smiled at me, and went over to the boys. They all took a picture with her, and sent her on her way.

“She was so cute,” I said.

“Not as cute as you,” Zach said to me, winking. My heart stopped, and I could feel the butterflies in my stomach again. We met the rest of the fans, and then we headed back to our hotel. Everyone was so tired from the show. It was the quietest I had ever seen those hyper boys be.

We arrived at the hotel, and we went to our rooms. We were leaving the next day, so we tried to pack our suitcases. We all stunk, so we took turns in the bathroom taking showers. When we were going to bed, everyone told me what a great job I did. Zach and I shared a bed once again. This time Cameron decided to stay in his bed with Nathan. Zach pulled me close to him. I fell asleep quickly because of the warmth our bodies created.



We were forced to wake up bright and early the next day. We had to drive a few hours to get to our next show. We quickly got our things together, and stumbled out of our hotel. We all piled into their white creeper van, and we took off. To pass the time, I started knitting a scarf. I got made fun of for it, but I really didn’t care. It got cold in Pennsylvania.

“You know what? You should come visit me in winter when we have three feet of snow, and then make fun of me for knitting a scarf.” I snapped.

“Someone is cranky,” I heard Nathan mumble to himself. I made a face at him, and pulled out my iPod. I put on my Favorites playlist, and soon I found myself getting lost in the music.

In the corner of my eye, I could see Zach try to take my picture with his laptop. I giggled, at his attempt to be subtle. Right before the picture took, and turned to face the laptop and made a funny picture.

“You are so sly,” he commented. He saved the picture and made it his background. It wasn’t exactly a flattering picture, but there wasn’t much I could do about it. I took one of my knitting needles and jabbed him in the side with it.

“Ow, that’s pointy!” he said like a little kid, rubbing his side.
♠ ♠ ♠
Please comment and subscribe!!
I need two more subscribers to meet my goal!

Thank you so much!!! :)