Remembering Sunday

I lock myself inside my room

* Lexi’s Pov *

I couldn’t believe he did it again, after everything I thought he’d be careful this time, not mess around with me.

I thought he felt the same way but obviously not, what do I have to do to show him how much I actually care about him.

I heard Bailey walk in and she stared at me as I sat there crying, “What’s happened?” she asked hugging me.

“He came round, he doesn’t feel like before and wants to be friends,” I cried and she squeezed me tight.

“I’m going to kill him! He’s more trouble than he’s worth, why can’t he just be honest with you!” she shouted.

“He has been honest, I’m just stupid for thinking we could ever be the same, I’m going to bed” I said walking off into my room.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It’d been 2 days and I’d not seen or heard from Alex and I felt awful, why does Alex have the ability to make me feel like everything’s wrong with my life.

Nobody had ever given me heartbreaks like him, no boy could ever hurt me the way he does because I’d never trust another boy like I trusted him.

I’d been working from home because I didn’t feel like going out and Bailey was worried because I’m depressed, she’s been screaming at Jack but he was as oblivious to this as I was.

The doctor came round earlier and prescribed me some sleeping pills because I’m not sleeping enough and he thinks that’ll help.

I’ve not opened the curtains in 2 days, I just want to lie in the darkness alone.

I took 3 sleeping tablets earlier but they didn’t seem to be working like everything else in my life, typical.

“Lexi there’s some pills on the kitchen counter you need to take” Bailey shouted and I rolled my eyes and walked through taking them.

She’d been shoving vitamins into me thinking that somehow that’d help me, “I’m going to bed” I said and she nodded as I wandered off.
♠ ♠ ♠
Poor Lexi :(

Okay so everyone said Alex is being a jerk but he is doing what he thinks is best for her even if he's got it all wrong