Remembering Sunday

Waking up I see that everything is okay, the first time in my life and now it's so great

I woke up to feel Alex’s arm over my waist as his face was pushed into my neck, I coughed rubbing my eyes and heard the sound of Lou heading this way on the wooden flooring. I heard him scratch at the bottom of the door before whimpering and I smiled to myself sneaking out of Alex’s grip, I pulled my underwear back on before grabbing a top from Alex’s closet pulling on and grabbing some sweatpants. I opened the door quietly to see Lou looking up at me.

“Hey Lou, what’s up?” I asked as I walked out shutting the door again he stood up running over to the door and I smiled.

“Pretty clear on what you want then,” I laughed to myself as I grabbed his leash and my keys opening the door as I pulled some of Alex’s shoes on. He ran out and down the stairs before I had much chance of stopping him and fond him sat at the door downstairs wagging his tail.

I wandered along with him to the park before sitting down on the steps as he ran off after a pigeon and I rolled my eyes at him, I saw the park get busier as people walked through to school or work and I shouted him back to me.

“Come on lets go home,” I mumbled and he walked next to me, I clipped his leash on so I could make sure he didn’t get under anyone’s feet as we walked down the busier sidewalks.

As I petted him when we stood waiting to cross the road I noticed the ring on my finger and I smiled to myself, it was real. We were really doing this; I was actually engaged to Alex.

The metal felt weird on my finger, it had turned cold with the temperature outside but I somehow felt normal for it to be that that way. It felt new and familiar all in the same moment, I noticed people moving and I smiled walking over the road.

“Lexi!” I heard someone shout and saw Jack walking towards me, I smiled at him and he hugged me as he got to me before crouching down to say hi to Lou.

“So how’s this morning treating you?” I nodded.

“Good, nice to see you can wear Alex’s clothing still,” he joked and I laughed.

“So did you have fun last night?” he questioned and I nodded.

“Yeah I did, a proper date really,” I admitted and he smiled.

“So does it still feel strange, you know being engaged?” I shook my head.

"Nope, it feel like I thought it would. It’s like we’re dating but just more honest and more together. It feels like nothing will stop us now. God I feel like a kid," I laughed and he hugged me again.

“You know I always thought you’d end up with Alex getting married but know it’s happening I feel happier than I thought I would. I’m proud of him for finally sorting his head and everything out and making the right decision. He did all that for you and it makes me realize that he’s really together now,” Jack admitted.

“Anyway I have to go see Rian but I’ll catch you guys later some time, see you,” he smiled walking off and I nodded.

“Oh and Lexi!” he shouted and I turned to look at him.

“I recognize that thing that’s different about you. I hope it was worth the wait and that Lou didn’t interrupt you!” he winked and I shook my head laughing at him as he grinned.

I walked back up the stairs letting Lou off his leash and he sat waiting by the door, I unlocked the door only to see Alex laid out on the couch half asleep still.

“I thought you’d done a runner,” he stated sleepily and I laughed as Lou jumped up laying at his side. I shut the door walking over to him kissing him and he smiled into the kiss.

“Morning babe, you should’ve woken me up,” he mumbled and I shook my head as I grabbed his coffee drinking it and he smiled at me as he shift over leaving room for me to sit on the edge of the couch.

“I ran into Jack, he said he’ll catch us later,” I informed and he nodded as I set the cup back down. I smiled as I felt kisses along the base of my back, he kept kissing along my back before I heard Lou jump off the couch and Alex pulled me backwards and I laughed.

“You okay?” I nodded.

“You?”

“Erm well I got engaged last night and then there was always the rest of the nights activities that result in me feeling fucking fantastic right now,” he smiled and I leant down kissing him.

“Ally, I love you.”

“I love you too Alexander,” I replied and he grinned kissing me again. I lay on my stomach next to him and he laughed to himself.

“What?” I asked and he shook his head.

“Just thinking about how long and all the drama it took to get us here. If I’d just maned up we’d have been here ages ago, anyway I suppose whether it’s now, in 2 months or a year ago it all ends the same and that’s all that matters to me,” he explained kissing me and I kissed the skin on his shoulder as I rolled onto my side.
♠ ♠ ♠
I feel really bad for not updating for ages, forgive me? I've had a lot going on but I'm going to try update on a regular basis from now on!

I have lots of stories to update and more to upload as well so keep checking if you're interested :)

People have been messaging me asking about sequels etc and I was wondering if you guys would like to see a sequel to any of my stories and if so which ones and also if you want a story writing about a certain band drop my a message and I'll see what I can do :)