Remembering Sunday

I never should've given you up, now I think I've got to make a move

He closed any space between us pushing his body against mine before placing one hand on my neck and the other on my lower back.

My hands moved down his body undoing the buttons on his shirt before pulling it and he took it off before undoing his jeans, I laughed as he tried to take is jeans off but skinny jeans and rain only make them stick to your legs.

“Shut the door babe,” he said no louder than a whisper and I did looking at him.

“Lou sleeps in the kitchen now, well he has done for the last few nights,” he explained as he got his jeans off nearly punching himself in the face as he pulled his wet socks off.

“I’m going to start wearing sweatpants, I bet 50 cent never has this problem,” he stated as I laughed, he stood up kissing me again and I felt his hands on my back before his fingers found the zip to my dress.

“I think for your health you need to get out this wet dress,” he whispered in my ear and I laughed.

“Doctor are we now?” I asked and he nodded biting his lip, I kissed him as his hands pushed at my dress taking it off my shoulders and slowly taking the wet fabric from me until I felt it hit the floor.

He moved backwards before sitting on the bed pulling me with him, he laid backwards his hands on my back pushing me with him causing our bodies to stay connected.

I broke away kissing his jaw before going straight to the patch of skin in the hollow part of his neck and sucking it gently as I felt him move beneath me.

“How do you even remember where that is?” he asked his voice cracking, he was referring to the fact I had remembered exactly where his soft spot was and hadn’t needed to try to locate it at all despite the fact I’d not kissed him there since we were 20.

I softly blew on it and his breath caught in his throat as his fingers traced circles on my back. I started to suck on the skin again this time getting a bigger reaction as his fingers pressed harder into my skin.

“Lexi,” he moaned before pushing me so he was on top.

He kissed at my neck nipping at my skin before his fingers undid my bra taking it off me, I felt his hand trace down my side before he kissed at my chest. He started to trail kisses down my body before reaching my underwear kissing along it and kissing back up to my mouth.

He became far more forceful his tongue forcing mine into submission as his hands dug into my skin, I was strangely nervous; not nervous about the prospect of being naked in front of him but about actually sleeping with him. It’d been years since we were last together.

“What’s up?” he whispered as he kissed my neck and I shook my head.

“You scared because I am, you know it’s been practically 3 years since we did anything more than make out? 3 long years Ally and I’m a little bit scared of taking that next step now,” he admitted as he kissed me softly.

“Now or never?” I asked and he smiled.

“Now or fucking never babe,” he whispered kissing me again before my hands tangled into his hair again.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay so I feel really bad for not updating in forever!

I've had really bad writers block on this story but I might have beaten it...I hope I have.

Thanks to everyone that's stuck with this story :)

p.s I have some more stories up if you fancy checking them out? My stories It'd make me happy :)