The FMX Couple

Sex

It’s been 1 month Bilko has moved out and moved in somewhere. He comes by every day for Three hours to five hours you don’t talk to him innless it has to do with the kids. You and Jacko are kinda together but not with a title.

You are sitting outside watching Bilko playing with the kids. Jacko came and looks at you.

“You ok?” Jacko ask.
“Yeah I’m fine” You said.

You smile up at Jacko and start crying. Jacko sit down next to you and warps his arms around you.

“It’s going to be ok Blair.”

You lean your head on his shoulder and try to collect yourself. Blake comes and you see Bilko looking at Jacko.

“Why are you Crying Mum?” Blake asks.
“I don’t know Baby go play. It is the baby” You said.
“Am I getting another little brother?”
“Maybe, I need to go inside.

You go inside and grab a can of Dr. Pepper and take a drink. Bilko comes in side and looks at you.

“Blair” Bilko said.
“Bilko not right now” You said.
“Just tell me that the little joey is doing fine?”
“Yeah the baby is doing good"

You get out the folder.

“If you want to find out the sex it’s here” You said.
“Do you know it?” Bilko ask.
“No”
“Do you want me to tell you?”
“NO!”

You set the soda down and go to the bathroom and puke. You lean against the bathtub. Jacko comes and looks at you.

“Are you ok?” Jacko ask.
“I need help up” You said.
“Ok”

You get up with Jacko help then go in the kitchen and you see Bilko looking around.

“What do you need?” You ask.
“Spoon for Bryce. He hungry” Bilko said.

You get him out and look at dishes that is pile high not wanting to do it.

“Where is Blake?” You ask.
“He wants me in here while he builds plays with legos” Bilko said.
“Oh”

You get the baby food out and hand it To Bilko. Bilko sit down and start feeding Bryce. You go and grab Marshmallows and get the dogs outside so they can get their energy out. The baby kick once you come in. You hold on the door farm.

“Shelia are you ok?” Bilko ask.
“Yeah it just kicked” You said.
“Oh”

You look at Bilko and he doesn’t have the smile that he normal tries to keep on his face for the kids. You go to your office and turn on the TV. Jacko comes in and looks at you.

“Are you ok?” Jacko ask.
“Hungry can you get me some food?”You ask.
“Yeah what you want?

You write down all the food you want and hand it to Jacko.

“All of this?” Jacko ask.
“Please” You said.

You look and can’t find your wallet.

“I pay you back”
“It’s rent”

You smile and he leaves. You design some things till Blake came and told you that he was hungry. You go to the kitchen and see the dishes are done. You look and see Bilko getting Bryce some water.

“I told you not to bug Mum Koopa” Bilko said.
“I’m hungry you can’t get me food” Blake said.

You go to the pantry and grab him a bag of Vanilla Wafers and animal Crackers.

“What you want?” You ask.
“Animal” Blake said.

You give it to Blake and put the wafers back. Bryce stars fussing. You look at him. Bryce smiles and holds out his arm for you and drop his bottle and it hit Blake.

“Bryce don’t drop your bottle” Blake said while handing it to Bilko.

You grab gram crackers then go and grab Bryce.

“You what a bit too? Outside Blake” You said.
“Where Mate?” Blake asks.
“He went to the store”
“Where the doggies?”
“They are already out there”

Blake goes outside, and you sit back down outside and gave Bryce a piece of a graham cracker.

“Sheila?” Bilko said.
“What Bilko?” You ask.
“Can I explain myself?”
“Don’t bother”
“I don’t want to know if you don’t want to”

You look at Bilko then at the envelope.

“I want to know Bilko but” You said.
“I open it then” Bilko said.

He opens it and takes the paper out. He smiles at you.

“It’s a Sheila” Bilko said.
“Really?” You ask looking at him.
“Yeah”

You look down feeling horrible and Jacko comes and looks at you.

“Mate come play with me” Blake said.
“Ok Blake” Jacko said.

Bryce reached out for Bilko, so Bilko takes him and goes over to the dogs. You look at the two groups then go back inside not liking the felling of guilt. They come inside and you all eat dinner beside Jacko who left before dinner. He leaves since he doesn’t stay around when Bilko is around. Bilko put the kids to bed. He looks at you.

“Bye Shelia” Bilko said.

You wave at him from the couch. He looks at you and he holds his arms out. You shake your head.

“Can I feel her kick?” Bilko pleaded.
“Yeah” You said.

Bilko hands touch your stomach and the baby kick where his hands are at. You stiffen up and Bilko rubs it.

“Bye Shelia. Take care of yourself and her too” Bilko said.
“I know how” You said.
“Just please be careful”

He leaves and you call Jacko so he can come back. You go in your bed room and Jacko comes and warps his arms around you.

“It’s going to be ok Sheila” Jacko said.

You cry hard and he rubs your back putting you asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
SET