Status: COMMENT!!!

Is This Love or Merely Lust?

Drinks

“Okay, Jussi won’t stop turning around and staring at you!” I giggled as I picked at my side salad. I saw Jane blush a bit as she went back to eating her food, keeping quiet. “I’ve never seen you so shy!”

“I’m not shy!” she exclaimed back pretty quickly, but I didn’t believe her. I knew her better than anyone, and this boy was not getting the usual Jane act. “Besides, you can’t say much! I saw the way you acted around Jyrki earlier! He had you wrapped around his finger!”

“He did not!” I retorted, knowing Jay didn’t believe a word I was saying. We continued to have a friendly argument about the Finnish rock stars for the rest of our meal, both of us figuring out that we were very attracted to Bam’s friends. I guess we just couldn’t resist rock stars... As Jane went to pay for the lovely meal, I pulled out my cell phone and texted Bam. I asked him if Jussi and Jyrki were single. He texted me back saying that they were and asking where I was and what I was doing, since he wanted to meet up again. I was in the middle of texting him back when Jane came back to our table.

“So what did Bam say?” she asked eagerly, leaning on the table with her hands as she waited for me to get up so we could leave.

“He said that they are both single,” I replied with a smile. I looked over Jane’s shoulder to see Jussi walking towards us. “Jay, you might wanna turn around...” I put my head down and looked at my phone. Suddenly, I didn’t feel like texting Bam back and meeting up with him tonight, so I exited from my reply to him and looked up at Jussi.

“Hello, ladies,” he said with a friendly smile. “I see we meet again.”

“We sure do. Are you and Jyrki out on a date?” Jane questioned and I tried to not laugh at her. She was so cheeky sometimes... Jussi seemed taken aback by the question.

“No... We were discussing these girls we recently met, actually,” he retorted in the same tone she had talked to him in. “And the new album.” I almost laughed again at the last sentence he quickly added on in an attempt to make it not so obvious he was talking about us, but he failed.

“Oh right...” Jane muttered with a smirk.

“Anyway, I was hoping to ask those two girls out for drinks, since they’ve finished their meals,” Jussi asked us out smoothly and Jane turned around to me. I knew she would say yes anyway, just because he was offering her alcohol, but she wanted to know if I was coming. I looked over at the table the boys had been sitting at and saw Jyrki waiting there. Why was he being so shy and not coming to talk to us? I nodded at Jane, suddenly wanting to go and talk to Jyrki. Going for drinks could be my excuse to talk to him a bit more.

“We’d love to,” Jane answered for me and Jussi led us back to his table with a grin.

“Only two drinks max for you, okay?” I told Jane quietly as we walked behind Jussi, my protective sister side coming out. I knew she was a bit obsessed with having drinks when she went out, and I didn’t want her to do anything she’d regret. She was getting too old for that life style and needed to settle down. I have to admit, as I approached Jyrki, I felt kinda nervous. I felt like this was a little date, and I hadn’t been on one for ages. I just hadn’t managed to find a guy that I was attracted to after my last heartbreak. But after my reaction when I was standing next to Jyrki earlier, I didn’t know what to think... Jane ignored me because we’d reached their table. Jyrki stood and greeted us with just a smile, not one word. Jussi made some conversation as we left the restaurant and went to a nice quiet bar down the road, but Jyrki remained quiet. He seemed so mysterious, so as soon as we got to the bar, I made sure I sat next to him. I wanted to figure this guy out... We ordered and received our drinks, and Jane and Jussi instantly got talking, suddenly in their own world. But that was fine by me. I wanted to get to know Jyrki better anyway. I saw the way Jane was smiling at Jussi and knew she fancied him. I had seen that smile plenty of times before...

“So Bam says you do hair and make-up, like for photo shoots,” Jyrki suddenly said, snapping me out of my thoughts of my sister. I looked next to me to see his ice blue eyes staring at me and my heart skipped a beat.

“Yeah I do, and Jane’s the photographer. We’re a good team,” I managed to say with a quick smile before I downed more of my drink. Boy did I need that alcohol to make me relax so I could talk to him properly!

“I bet you are. Your father called us before and said that the contract has been drawn up. We need to go in tomorrow and sign it and have a photo shoot for their website. I’m guessing that’s with you two?” he asked, but I was busy listening to his accent more than what he was asking me. I shrugged and then we moved on to non-business related topics. I found myself relaxing more around him as I got to know him better and I started getting an urge to hug him, even kiss him. I hadn’t felt like that for so long. Jane and Jussi were also getting along well, and Jane only had two drinks, like I’d asked her to. I guess Jussi was different and she didn’t want to spend that one night with him like she usually did with guys.

It was nearly eleven when we decided we should go get some sleep. Jyrki said goodbye to me with a hug, which made me get butterflies in my stomach. His body felt so nice against mine. He had a fine figure; I could feel that beneath the leather jacket. I didn’t see how Jussi said goodbye to Jane, but I figured it was no more than a hug anyway. Jane and I walked the short distance to our apartment in silence, and went to bed in silence too. It was weird, but I guess we were both too occupied with our thoughts to talk to each other.

The next day, we received a call from our Dad that he wanted us to come in and do a photo shoot (surprise, surprise...). I put on a nice low cut top and tight black jeans to try to get Jyrki’s attention, and I noticed Jane dressed up too. Neither of us commented though; we both knew we were attracted to these Finnish men. When we arrived at our father’s business, we headed in opposite directions. I went to the changing rooms where my make-up kits were already waiting for me, and also a large wardrobe full of male clothes. The whole band was there waiting for me.

“Who’s first?” I questioned. After a moment of awkward glancing around the room, Bazie volunteered. He sat in the chair in front of the mirror and I instantly put the hair straightener on, knowing his hair needed fixed up. “Ok, I’m liking the look, but we just need a jacket... Everyone else, get some beers while you wait if you want.” I walked over to the wardrobe and searched until I found what I wanted; a black leather jacket with white bones over it in the appropriate places. There were 3 of those, so I pulled them all out and walked back to Bazie. We found the one that fit him the best and left the zip undone, I straightened his hair, touched up his face with a bit of concealer, gave him a chunky silver necklace and sunglasses and sent him to Jane. Next was Timo-Timo, who received the exact same treatment, except I spiked his hair up a bit more instead of straightening it and his jacket was zipped up, the collar flicked up a bit so it looked stylish. Then I worked on Archzie, who literally only needed a jacket. Because he was the largest of all of them, I found a different jacket for him; one with large white skulls on it. He totally rocked it. That left me with Jyrki and Jussi. What a surprise... Jussi didn’t budge, so I forced Jyrki into the seat.

“Did you want a beer, Jess?” Jussi asked me as he laughed at Jyrki’s pouting. I guess he hated the stylist whenever he had to do a photo shoot.

“No I’m good,” I said back to Jussi before looking over Jyrki’s clothes. “No... Those jeans aren’t working. Come here.” I walked over to the wardrobe and found some tighter jeans made out of different material. I gave them to Jyrki and he froze.

“Turn around,” he eventually said and I chuckled. Jussi was pissing himself laughing from his seat.

“Why? Are you shy?” I questioned and Jyrki looked away at the ground.

“He’s the least shy person I know! He’s always getting naked with girls!” Jussi said while still laughing, as if he couldn’t believe how Jyrki was acting. He babbled to him in Finnish for a second, and then Jyrki snapped back in Finnish, clearly annoyed. Jussi stopped his laughing and I frowned. What was wrong?

“Look, Jess... Don’t get the wrong idea about me with what he just said,” Jyrki said sincerely. “I might have been that type of guy, but now I’m trying to settle down. I’m getting too old for that. I like you and I don’t want to ruin the start of our friendship because I’ve got my cocky sexual rock star face on, okay?”

“Okay,” I agreed with a nod and turned away from him, letting him change. I passed him his bones leather jacket and he dressed in that too. I fixed a small black scarf around his neck so it hung nicely and made him look better. I zipped his jacket up so it was only half done up and I thought he looked smoking hot. I stood in front of him straightening his hair to perfection, passed him his sunglasses and he was good to go. He stood and towered above me.

“Thanks,” he scarcely whispered before embracing me in a small hug. He left and Jussi took his place in the chair.

“Don’t you dare touch my hair,” he said evilly and I giggled.

“Don’t worry, I won’t. I agree that you’ve already done it to perfection,” I said as I walked back to the wardrobe. I had no more jackets left and he was smaller than the rest of his band mates. He needed something different...

“You know that despite what he said, he still stared at your boobs while you straightened his hair. He does want to get sexual with you,” Jussi suddenly said from the opposite side of the room.

“Uh, what?” I stuttered, speechless from the shock of his brutal honesty.

“Give him time. But then again, he’s so shy around you... I don’t understand...” he said a bit quieter as I found a matching bones jacket, except these bones were red instead of white and the zip was off to the side. I chucked it to Jussi and he suited it perfectly. I guess both Jyrki and Jane were out of character...

“You know what, don’t take the glasses. I think you’re good,” I said and he smiled. We left the room and walked into the photo shoot room where Jane was taking snaps of the other boys in single shots. Jussi went straight up to her to talk to her. I met Jyrki’s eye but I looked away. He was more like Jane’s type of man. He slept around and had fun. I was into serious long lasting relationships. I guess I didn’t have a shot with him, even though he made me feel elated like I never had before...
♠ ♠ ♠
Less comments than subscribers :( Please comment! Share your thoughts!